Chapter 7

Francesca P.O.V

Today was Saturday and my date with calum. I was a bit nervous cause it was my first time going on a date with a boy and I didn't know what to wear calum texted me to wear casual clothes.so I called Angela cause my casual clothes are not date worthy unless you call tank tops and sweatpants appropriate.

She opened the door to my room with a huge smile on her face and about five hundred bags from the mall.

"Please tell me those bags aren't for me" I honestly hate when people waste their money and especially for me.

"You betcha princess so undress and let me test" she said.

She always acted like I was some lab experiment when she bought me new clothes. So she can "test" which one looks good on me.

When I was finished I looked in the mirror and for once felt pretty. I was wearing (the image above) and winged eyeliner with red eye shadow and red lipstick.

"Wow I look beautiful thank you angela I love you so much"

"I love you too" she said.

Then the door bell rang.

"Go ahead knock him dead" she pushede down the stairs to the door and ran out the back.

I opened the door. To reveal a very handsome looking calum he had his hair in a quiff with a yellow tank top black skinny jeans and his vans it was casual but still hot.

"Woah Francesca you look beautiful" he said.

"I know right" Angela screamed driving away in her car.

I giggled and continued as if nothing happened.

"You don't look so bad yourself handsome" I said.

"Shall we?" He said locking our arms.

"We shall" I responded.

"By the way where are we going?" I asked.

He put a blindfold over my eyes and told me nowhere.

"Just shush your lips and let me guide you it won't be far" he said.

A couple minutes of walking he finally took the blindfold off revealing the....CARNAVEL. I love the carnavel it my favorite place to go.

"Eeekkkk" I squealed in excitement.

"You love this don't you" he said referring to his body.

"Yes but I love this carnavel more" I said locking our arms once again and skipping to the first ride the twister.

"Ohhhhh god that was the eighth ride Francesca you must really love this" he said tired out.

"Who doesn't?" I said laughing.

It was turning dark and the park was closing rides were shutting down except the one that was my favorite and always shines so brightly the Farris wheel. It may be boring but its so calming and relaxing to me. Calum pulled my arm to the Farris wheel.

We got on and sat on opposite sides so we were facing each other.

"Today was amazing calum I love this no one would ever take me here and in fact keep me here all day this is the most fun I had since I was 14" I said turning to him moving to his side.

"Glad to hear you liked this date it was my pleasure taking a beautiful girl around watching her smile is always heart warming" he said turning to me.

We were now starring into each other's eyes when he started to lean in, I leaned in to when we kissed and sparks flew. I'm not trying to make it sound dramatic it was actually both kinds the I'm in love with this boy kind and fireworks flew from the floor into the air. We stopped and he grabbed my hands and asked me the five words I was looking for all day.

"Will you be my girlfriend"

"Yes I'd be glad to"

Aww all is good on their first date its so cute.xoxox