Chapter 12

Francesca P.O.V

"I cheated on you and i slept with him" I mumbled again for the Fourth time.

"I HEARD YOU!" He screamed, making me flinch.

We were silence and all you could hear was calums heavy breathing and my quiet sobs.

"With who?" He asked.

"Pardon" I said.

"WHO DID YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH I KNOW YOUR NOT STUPID!" he yelled again.

This was the time when I had to tell him the truth.

"If-if I tell you promise me you won't get upset and try to kill anyone, especially this person" I studdered.

"Could you tell me who it is?" He asked annoyed.

I let out a heavy breath, its now or never, and spoke.

"Luke" I murmured.

"I'm sorry I don't believe I heard that correctly please repeat the name?" He asked.

"Luke" I said a little louder.

"Which luke Francesca it could be any luke tell me" he shouted the last part.

"LUKE FRICKEN HEMMINGS WHO ELSE" I cried.

I watched him get from angry to angrier if that was even possible. He got up and started pacing to the door.

"Calum" I shouted to him, him not turning to face me but stopping.

"Calum listen don't go" I repeated.

He turned and his face revealed anger, sadness,depression and betrayal. He turned and left. What have I done, I would have jumped up and told him what happened but I was glued to the floor.

Luke P.O.V

I was in kitchen with Michael and Ashton eating pizza. Me and Ash stopped our stomachs full when Michael dove for two slices of the leftover pizza. I was shocked to see he could still eat and I didn't want to see him get fat so I slapped the pizza making it fall back into the box.

"Hey I was gonna eat that" he yelled.

"Your Gonna get fat" I said emphasizing the gonna.

"Luke Michael wants another slice" Ashton said.

"No" I said.

They both started chanting.

"Michael wants another slice, Michael wants another slice, Michael wants another slice, Pizza,Pizza" they sang.

"Fine take one" I said leaving, but yelling.

"Your gonna get fat"

"And your gonna get a fist in your face if you don't shut up" he yelled emphasizing the gonna like I did earlier.

"Michaels.Gonna.Get.Fat"I sang. Walking past the door to lock it.

At that moment the door flew open revealing an angry calum. I was about to welcome him in when he punhed me in in face. I immediately fell to the floor from the force. Making a loud thud.

"Woah am I a phycic how did I know you were gonna get punched" he said walking to me realizing it was calum who punched me.

"Calum why'd you do that?" Ashton said running to my side.

Calum pounced on top of me punching non stop.

----------------
OK my favorite part was michael wants another slice it cracked me up it your a true 5sos fam you'd know. Xoxox