Chapter 6

Francesca P.O.V

I saw calum leaving when harry whispered something into his ear. Then calum quickly flashed around and pounded him to the ground.

"Stay away from her"he spat.

"Ahhhh" I screamed.I looked at calum in shock and he looked back cusing under his breath.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR CALUM!" I said racing to Harry's side trying to see if he was breathing.

"Francesca get away from him" he said.

"No"I said sternly still waiting from answer from him.

"Ahh fine stay with him see if I care" he said storming off.

Calum P.O.V

How could she take his side I couldn't believe it. I needed to take my mind off things.

Francesca P.O.V

we were at the nurses office waiting for her to return with wrapping. She told me to help dab his face with water and cotton swab.

"What happened back there?" I asked him.

"I-I don't know he just suddenly came at me" he said.

I haven't known calum for a week but I know he wouldn't just come at someone for no reason.

So I desided to ask Ashton for his address so I could speak with him. I called his phone and he picked up

Ashton:

Hello?
Francesca:

Ashton hi its Francesca I was just wondering if I could get calums address.
Ashton:

Um sure do you wanna come over his house today?
Francesca:

Ya why
Ashton:

Cool cause i wanted to invite you and your friends over my house and he was coming today so he wouldn't be straight at his house.
Francesca:

The girls and I can come great see you after school. Bye.
Ashton:

Bye.
*end of phone call*

I met up with the girls and told them what was happening they were OK with it. After school was finished we ran to the boys and rode home with ashton. I kept feeling the erge to look at calum but I guess he felt it to cause when I looked he was already in a tense stare. I disconnected our eye contact and played flappy bird on my phone.

We got to his house and opened the door when Luke and Michael dashed passed me to the game consule to I guess play a game.

We were all laughing at how funny Luke's face looked like cause he was pissed.

"HOW DID I LOSE TO YOU!" he screamed out of anger.

"Ya how did you Luke?" Ashton said.

We started burst out laughing when one person wasn't.calum. I looked to see him staring at my phone which I guess had a message on it.

I opened it to see it was from calum which said we need to talk come upstairs I looked to see him missing.

"Ash where's the bathroom?" I said.

"Upstairs don't stink it up with your purfume" he said.

"OK I'll try" I said leaving.

I finished using the bathroom and decided to stop looking for calum cause he told me to talk and he's not her so I gave up. I was walking when I felt an arm grab me and push me into a room locking it and putting their hand on my mouth.

He finally revealed himself as calum.

"God you gotta stop doing that you could be a kidnapper" I said laughing.

To see he wasn't I quickly stopped.

"We need to talk" he said sternly. Me nodding.

"Wait did you punch harry on purpose?" I said.

"What no its because what he said." He told me.

"What did he say?"

"He said he'd take you from me" he said.

"Wait what I'm not yours though" I told him.

"That's why I wanted to speak with you francesca would you like to be my girlfriend"

"No that's not the right question" I said.

"Sorry francesca would you go on a date with me?"

"Yes"

Aww good for you francesca and calum let's see what happens to harry.xoxox