CHP:-7

Enjoy reading guys

                                        ***
(Anika's pov)

We settled ourselves in circle and waited for Abhimanyu to explain the game rules.

"Girls and Boys, just for tonight forget that you are in relationship with someone. Forget that you are getting married. Let's behave like bachelor's and now in this truth and dare we can give each other 18+ dare but not the extreme one. What say?"

Everybody looked at each other for answers. Shivaay was the first one to agree and soon others joined. Thank god Rudra was drunken asleep.

"And the one who denies will have to jump into the pool having chilled water." He grinned while others nodded.

"Let the real party began!" And he rolled the bottle.

I was slight dizzy but also nervous. What if bottle lands on me and Shivaay. No, no..this cannot happen!

"Woah! Gauri and Abhimanyu." I sighed.

"Gauri your dare is to give lap dance to Abhi!" Mallika ordered to which the nodded.

Abhimanyu sat on the couch and Mallika started the music

'zara zara touch me, touch me, touch me...'

I didn't knew Gauri had such great talent of lap dancing. I mean look at her moves and her expressions..! Just kidding;)

"Yeah!! Well done guys." We clapped while Gauri blushed and Abhi side-hugged her.

I looked around to find Om all silent and looking furious. Maybe I am too high! I shrugged off my thoughts .

We waited to see on whom the bottle stops next.

"It's Vikram and Mallika!" Woahhhhh! Arnav looked hesitant but Mallika made him understand that it's just a game.

"I'll give you guys a dare." Said Om .

"Your dare is too perform push-ups!"

"Isn't that too easy Om?" I asked.

"Push-ups as in Vikram with do 15 push-ups with Mallika on his back."

"That's easy!" Vikram spoke with confidence.

10..

11..

12..

"Come on Vikram, you can't give up." Mallika smacked his arm lightly.

13..

"I can't do anymore. Alcohol and me are never a good combination!"

"Only 2 are remaining Vikram or else we have to dive in pool and that too it's so chill outside." Mallika whined making us all chuckle.

14

"Only 1 Vikram , please do it. I'll share my Oreos with you if you do it!"

"Babe, that's not fair. You never share your Oreos with me!" Arnav pouted making us all laugh.

15..

He slumped on the ground breathing heavily.

"I'm proud of you Vikram." Mallika patted his back and moved back to sit beside Arnav.

"I'm all sweaty. I'll go and change." Vikram went inside one of the rooms while we continued with our game.

"Anika and Om it's your turn." I sighed in relief. Saved from devil.

"I'll go for dare, truth." Both me and Om said at the same time.

"You guys are boring!" Arnav mumbled while I sticked my tongue out making him repeat the action.

"Om we all know you are sach ka boyfriend so tell us do you have any girlfriend? Or any crush?" Ragini asked.

"I don't have any girlfriend but I do have a crush on someone."

"Who is the lucky girl?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"Gauri!" He spoke making me choke on my drink.

"Are you serious? Gauri as in my sister?" I asked looking at him with wide - eyes.

"Yes" I looked towards Gauri to find her already asleep. How can someone sleep at such a time!

"I'm happy but you see your crush is already asleep before listening to your confession."

"I know and I want to confess to her when we are all sober." I just passed a small smile. Gauri is so lucky. The way I'm is admiring her with love reflecting in his eyes.

"Anika, back to the earth." Abhi's voice broke my trance .

"Sorry. Just zoned out."

"Your dare is to be in heaven for 10minutes with Abhimanyu." Ragini said with a wink. I looked towards Shivaay who had blank expression on his face.

"Heaven?" Vikram asked entering back with a fresh t-shirt onn.

"Here heaven means they will be locked in one of the room for 10 minutes."

"Let's go babe, Abhimanyu grabbed my hand and we moved inside one of the room.

"Have fun you two but not too much fun!" Ragini teased locking the door behind.

Akward!

"Let's get to know more about each other." He asked breaking the silence.

I grabbed seat at edge of bed and we continued to talk about our likes and dislikes. We had many things in common.

"Guys 10 minutes are over." Ragini opened the door and we moved  out to find Arnav and Om too passed out.

It was just me, Abhi, Ragini, Shivaay , Vikram and Mallika now.

"I guess se should call it a night. 4 are already passed out." Mallika said while I nodded.

"Yes it's past 3 in the midnight and I'm tired." Vikram stood up and so did Abhimanyu.

"Good night everyone." They wished and moved in their rooms .

"I don't want dark circles tomorrow. I'm going to sleep. Good night baby." Ragini kissed Shivaay's cheek while I looked on other side not wanting to see there PDA.

"Anika aren't you coming?" Mallika asked.

"Nope! I just need some fresh air. I will be back soon." I left ignoring the person sitting there and stepped out only to be welcomed by chilled breeze. I shivered but I ignored it and looked around to see surrounded by deep waters and dark sky. Moon illuminating light on water making it shine. Only waves noise could be heard. Everything screamed beauty and silence.

I closed my eyes welcoming the breeze and hearing soothing voice of waves. I just loved this silence.

Ahmm..Ahmm voice of throat clearing broke my trance. I opened my eyes to find the only person I wanted to stay away from.

I turned around to walk away but he was fast enough to grab my wrist and pull me back.

"What do you want Shivaay?" I asked trying to free my hand from his hold.

"You!" Saying this he grabbed my face and kissed me making my eyes go wide!

                                       ***

Finally Shivaay kissed her! What will Anika do now? Slap him or kiss him back?
Let me know your reviews;)

                 Do read,vote and comment.