CHP:-2

Enjoy reading guys

                                      ***

(Anika's pov)

I streched myself after walking down the plane. My body felt numb with continues 15 hour journey.

"Annie, have you booked the cab?" Gauri asked as we made our way out near airport gate.

"Ragini has already send her driver to fetch us" I looked around and my eyes landed on the sign board having Anika and Gauri written on it.

We settled inside the car . I messaged dad about our safe landing. Journey was short within 20 minutes we reached the mansion..Wait! Is it Oberoi Mansion?

"Umm.. excuse me, we had to go to Malhotra Mansion and not Oberoi's!"

"Mam, I've been informed by Ragini mam to drop you guys here." Shit*! Why do I feel so nervous? It's been damn 5 years since I last saw him.

"Ragini I thought we were gonna stay with you!" I was so angry right now.

"Sorry babe, I forgot to inform you that with all other family members staying here there are no empty guestroom so you have to stay in Oberoi Mansion until next week."

"But..." Before I could say something phone went silent on other side. Did she just hang up on me?

Anyways, I don't care if he is here. I'm over him and I'll try not to come in his way or best is ignore him. I mentally prepared myself before we stood facing door waiting for someone to open it.

Door opened and we were welcomed inside by a servant. I looked around , interiors were changed and it looked more classy and showcased richness.

"Oh my maata Anika!" My trance broke and I saw Pinky aunty rushing towards me with a broad smile on her face.

"I missed you." I said as she engulfed me into a motherly hug.

"Liar. If you had missed me you would have kept in touch. I'm angry with you." She turned other side making me chuckle at her cute antics.

"I'm sorry, you see studies and job never left me alone and how can I forget my favourite person?" I showed my puppy face which I knew would work.

"Is that Gauri?" She asked looking behind to which I nodded.

"You have turned into such beautiful women dear." She hugged her.

"Am I seeing Anika Raizada Infront of me?" Om climbed down the stairs looking surprised.

"Yes sir!" I moved towards him and hugged him. Gosh! I missed my best friend.

"I love your new look" Long hairs indeed suited his personality.

"Thank you. I'm glad you are here we missed you especially Rudra."

"Talking about Rudra, where is he?"

"Still asleep ,I guess!" I smirked knowingly while Om had a slight grin understanding my intentions.

"Oh yes, Om meet my sister Gauri." I introduced them to each other as Om knew I had a sister but had never met her .

"You guys carry on, I'm going to meet my Rudy boy." I climbed upstairs and saw 6 rooms around the floor. Now which one would be Rudra's?

I randomly walked inside one of the room to find it empty but what attracted me the most was a pool area that was attached with the room. Wall colour dipped in shade of blue just like his eyes.

Anika concentrate, I heard shower running and idea striked my mind. I quickly dashed out of the room and asked one of the servant to close water nob and lied that it was overflowing.

"Anika by your expression I can tell that you have already executed your plan!" Om stood beside me and I nodded in excitement to see his reaction.

"Om where are other members?"

"Are you asking about others or him?"

"Why would I ask about Shivaay?"

"I didn't even mentioned his name!"

"Done pulling my legs? Now answer." I demanded.

"Dad and chote papa are out of town and will be back by tonight. Mom is at her Fashion boutique and Dadi has gone to temple with Priyanka.

"Oh!"

"What the hell! Khanna, why is shower not working nor the taps of my bathroom." My heart skipped a bit listening to his voice. His voice has changed and had turned quite sexy. Shut up Anika! I scolded myself.

"Oh bete ki!" It was Shivaay's room and I mistook it as Rudra's. Anika now face the wrath of this bagad billa.

"Anika, Gauri go freshen up and take rest. You guys might be tired after such long Journey." I mentally thanked Pinky aunty.

"Come I'll drop you by your room." Om said and we made our way upstairs.

"Anika that is not your room!" I stopped in my tracks and looked at Om being confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You both have your personal room and your's is next to Shivaay." Here I'm trying to stay away from him and here I'm been pushed near him! Why God?

"Okay. " I quickly rushed inside my room and closed the door with a bang.

Why would Ragini send me here knowing that I had crush on him before! Many questions revolved around my mind but I shrugged it of and decided to have a nice warm shower before taking a nap.

...

"Dadi, I missed you. How are you?" I asked touching her feets.

"I'm fine puttar. Maine bhi tujhe bahot miss kiya meri pari." I smiled hearing my nickname after so long.

"Come sit, everyone will be here in a minute to join us for lunch." I nodded and sat beside her. We talked about different stuffs when I heard footsteps rushing towards me and I instantly knew it was my Rudy boy.

I stood up only to be engulfed into muscled arms and getting twirled around.

"Rudy put me down!" I felt dizzy but regained my posture.

"Anika Di..I'm so happy you are here. You know after you went away Bhaiya turned more akdu and he breaks atleast 6 phones in a day!" I gaped hearing this.

"Now I'm here right! We would have all the fun that we missed in last 5 years. But what I'm seeing, my Rudy boy has turned more handsome." I giggled at his shyness.

"Did you meet Bhaiya?" He asked.

"Not yet! But soon" I smirked knowing how much fun it's gonna be meeting Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

                                     ***

Precap:- Face- off

Target:- 4 followers.

Do read, vote and comment.