CHP:-13

Enjoy reading guys

                                     ***

(Anika's pov)

Knock* Knock*, I woke up hearing the sound. It was 8 in the morning. Who the hell dared to break my sleep! I swear if it isn't for a good reason I will strangle them in their sleep .

I opened the door to find no-one around. Is this a prank? I thought when my eyes caught a packet lying on the floor with my name on it.

I walked inside with the packet and opened it to find a preety pink floral dress with matching heels and earrings. It had a note attached

'Get ready and meet me in back garden.'

   xoxox:)

Honestly, I knew who the person was. I had no mood to follow his stupid plan but I was not heartless. I decided to go with the flow before making a conclusion.

I applied double coat of my nude lipstick and made sure my hairs are in good condition. Satisfied with my look , I moved out of my room only to be welcomed by shower of rose petals. I looked around to find heart balloons with sorry written on them.

Such a sweet gesture but not enough to earn my forgiveness. As I walked ahead something fell before me making me jump back in fear.

It was basket full of Kit- Kats. Gosh! I squealed and grabbed the basket which too had a note stating

'You look beautiful mi amor. I hope you liked my second surprise.'

  xoxox

Not bad Mr.Oberoi , I thought and started munching on my Kit- Kat while moving towards garden.

I reached there to find Shivaay standing there with his back facing my front.

Ahmm..Ahmm* I cleared my throat gaining his attention. He turned around and passed me a big bright smile. Once upon a time, I would go crazy on his one smile.

"Morning milady", he grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckle. I shivered just by mere touch of his lips.

"I know this small gestures are nothing Infront of what you have gone through but I'll try my best to mend your broken heart." His eyes reflected truth and love. Wait! Did I say love? Maybe, I'm dreaming. I shook my thoughts and concentrated on his talks.

"I know you must be hungry. Your breakfast is all ready." He pulled me towards table. I thanked him as he pulled a chair out for me.

Clap* Clap* and soon waiters walked in holding different dishes in there hands. Just by it's aroma my mouth watered.

I looked around to find all my favourite dishes set on the table, Berries Smoothie, Mac and Cheese, Aloo Puri, Tiramisu, Kit- Kat brownie.

Without waiting for another second, i served my plate and started relishing my food when a sudden realisation paused me.

"Won't you join me?" I asked looking at Shivaay who was busy looking at me.

"I already had my breakfast. Everything here is specially made for you." He spoke while I just nodded.

"Omg! I'm so full. Thanks for the breakfast." I said as we walked towards beach side.

"Mention not. Hey! I just forgot something in my room. You go ahead,  I'll directly meet you at beach." He spoke hastily before walking away without giving me a chance to speak.

I shrugged off and walked towards beach. It  was month of December that is winter season. Thank god sun was not that bright.

I stopped in my tracks looking at huge crowd Infront of me and all of sudden a music started in background.

The crowd moved out and Shivaay walked out followed my Om, Rudra, Gauri, Mallika, Ragini, Vikram , Arnav and Abhi.

I stood agape seeing them dancing perfectly on every beat especially Shivaay who didn't even knew 'D' of dance.

Soon elders joined the song . Truly speaking, I felt so special. Shivaay came forward and passed me a sorry ballon, next Gauri with sorry cards.

Rudra passed me a boquet of flowers. Everyone danced and gifted me something or other. I was overwhelmed.

When the song ended silence was all I heard except waves hitting the dhire. Shivaay stood infront of me with open arms. His face held longingness, nervousness.

I couldn't control anymore and ran towards his direction.

"I missed you." I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too sweetheart."

Stop! Let's go two step back.

I couldn't control anymore and ran towards his direction only to run past him and hug my best friend Dev Bakshi.

I turned around to find everyone looking at me with different emotions. I looked at one person who was expecting something from me stood there with a broken look. I felt my heart ache .

"Come I'll introduce you to everyone." I pulled him with me.

"Guys and girls meet my best friend Dev Bakshi and Dev they are my college time buddies the one I talked about." I introduced them with each other.

"You must be Shivaay! Right?" Dev turned towards him.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi." He shook his hand with a nod.

"How did you know he is Shivaay, bhaiya?" Gauri asked.

"He is the only one who has..ka..kanji aankhein and a short height." He whispered last part making is chuckle.

"Dadi I'm sorry I did not ask you before inviting him , I..

"It's okay puttar. The more the merrier." She interrupted.

"You are the best Dadi." I hugged her.

"Dev you must be tired after such a long journey. I'll ask one of the bell boy to show your room and yes you will be staying where these boys are. Hope you are okay with it?" Asked Yeh uncle.

"No, I'm absolutely comfortable." Dev said.

"I'll be there in 15. I have a small work to finish." I said and Dev nodded .

I turned around and walked in the middle. "Thank you everyone for such wonderful surprise. I'm truly overwhelmed."

"Shivaay that was really sweet of you. I really appreciate your and everyone's effort. Lekin

जो लोग दर्द को समझते है… वो लोग कभी भी दर्द की वजह नहीं बनते! "

                                         ***

                Do read , vote and comment.