CHP:-10

Enjoy reading guys

                                        ***
(Anika's pov)

"Annie, Annie wake up!" I groaned not wanting to wake up.

"Gauri let me sleep." I pulled blanket over my head only to be snatched by her.

"Annie we are gonna land in next 30 minutes. Wake up sleepy head!" I lazily got down my bed and made my way inside washroom to finish my business.

Tying my hairs into a ponytail and applying lip gloss I walked out of my room to find everyone already seated in their place.

"Here you go babe." Abhi passed me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you" I said and sipped on my coffee. I truly needed this.

"Passenger attention please, we are gonna land now. I request you all to tie your seatbelt." Announcement was made.

"Finally we are here!" Rudra said stretching his hands.

We made our way out of the airport where mini bus was waiting for us. I had my shades on and so do others.

"How much time it will take to reach our destination?" Vikram asked as the bus started.

"Around 20-25 minutes." Omkara said checking the gps. I busied myself watching the beautiful beaches, sparkling water and not to forget the churches around.

I took a pic to post on my insta account #WeddingDiaries.

Our bus stopped indicating we have reached our destination. We were welcomed by  Dhols playing in the background. Whole Oberoi and Malhotra family were present there to welcome us with some of their relatives.

Rudra and Om started dancing and soon Shivaay and others joined doing bhangra. I stood there watching them. Out of nowhere Ragini dragged me with her inside and we started dancing forgetting people around.

I collided with someone and closed eyes with fear of falling down but a pair of hands wrapped around my waist saving me from falling down.

I opened my eyes to find my saviour was none other than Shivaay. His eyes had a spark and I was once again  lost in his magnificent blue-green eyes. My hands had fisted his shirt material for a support.

Suddenly, being conscious about our surrounding I loosened my hold giving him a hint to pull me up which he thankfully did.

"Umm..thank you." I pulled my hair strands behind my ears feeling akward.

"Stop being clumsy Dr.Psyco." I pouted making him chuckle. Yes, he had given me a new name Dr.Psyco! And I call him bagad billa.

"Everyone go to your villas and have some rest. You must be tired after such long journey." said Jhanvi aunty .

"Your luggage has been already sent in your rooms. We'll meet you all at lunch time." Tej uncle said and we all made our way towards villa.

Girls were allotted one villa and boys one. Our villas were exactly opposite of each other.

We had 3 hours before lunch time so I decided to take a nap allowing myself to fall on the soft mattress and engulfing into a deep slumber.

...

"Anika puttar, come here." Dadi called asking me to sit beside her.

"Had fun in Amsterdam?" She asked caressing  my face.

"We had you know we went to Amsterdam Open Air Festival, we lived in tents and we celebrated our bachelor's party in yacht."

"Sounds preety cool. Show me pictures afterwards."

"Sure Dadi."

"Everyone, attention please." Pinky aunty stood up .

"Now, wedding is gonna take place after 4 days from now. Today in evening we have a small get to gather.

Tomorrow we have Haldi and in the evening Mehndi function. Day after tomorrow it's sangeet and then we have a gap of one day where you guys, she pointed towards is bachelor's can have pool party. And last but not least wedding and then reception in Mumbai."

Only 4 days left, I lost my appetite listening to it. I don't know why but my heart pained.

"Umm...excuse me." I walked out of the hall ignoring the questioning look .

....

"Anika why dis you leave all of sudden?" Ragini asked walking towards me.

"I did not feel to eat." I reasoned.

"Come on says the girl who is a big foodie!"

"Ragini not now please. I need sometime alone." I said not wanting to show my frustration.

"Is everything okay? I mean since the past week you are behaving aloof with everyone especially me." She touched my shoulder.

" As if you don't know the reason." Harsh words left my mouth.

"Nope! I don't. You can share anything with me. I'm your best friend." She stated.

"Best friend! Hahaaa...I started laughing like a manic. You call yourself my best friend?"

You are a traitor! A back stabber! I shouted allowing my anger to burst out.
Best friends don't marry their best friends love!

"Shivaay was your past and now he is my present and future." She raised her voice too.

"You know what, you are a bitc* a selfish bitc*. You are marrying Shivaay even though you know that Vikram loves you. You always ignored his feelings. Unconsciously you not it hurt him but all of us." I pointed finger towards her.

"You call me selfish and what about you? You left 5 years back without giving Shivaay a chance to speak. Everything is about you, your feelings, your pain what about his? Do you know what he went through after you left?"

"It was our personal problem and you don't have any right to interfere even though you are his so called to- be - bride or my best friend."

"Are you jealous that I'm marrying Shivaay? Are you jealous that he choose me over you?" She asked with a smug smile on her face.

"Jealous and me oh come on! I'm not jealous but hurt. And I guess you were jealous when Vikram was giving me importance and not you. He was flirting with me and not you. Accept that you still have feelings for him?" It was my turn to smirk now.

"You have lost your mind Anika. I guess you still Iove Shivaay don't you?"

"Yes, I still love him dammit! Even after the gap of 5 years my feelings for him couldn't lessen." I confessed maintaining an eye contact with her.

.... To be continued.

                                          ***

Finally, Anika confessed that she loves Shivaay.

What do you think is gonna happen next? To know, stay tuned!

                  Do read, vote and comment.