CHP:-12

Enjoy reading guys

                                       ***

(Shivaay's pov)

I looked at her retreating figure as she ran away to her villa. I sighed knowing everything was more messed up than before.

"Why did she ran away?" Ragini asked looking around.

"She was overwhelmed with the news maybe!" Rudra spoke.

"I don't think so Rudy. She had tears in her eyes." Mallika mentioned.

"It can be tears if happiness too!" Vikram suggested.

"Oh my Maata! My to- be - DIL is angry with us." Mom stated. Somewhere I agreed with her.

"Pinky, Anika can never be angry with us. She just needs sometime alone to clear up her mind and absorb the new situation thrown towards her." Badi maa said to which others nodded.

I looked around to see Gauri standing there looking all pale and gloomy. Elders dispersed to there villa while we youngsters made our way to pool side area.

"Gauri are you okay?" I asked as she was terribly quite which was so un-gauri!

She looked up but immediately looked down nodding in no. Om took her in a side -hug trying to cheer her up.

"How can I be okay when I hurt my sister so bad." She spoke breaking the silence.

"What do you mean Gauri?" Mallika asked.

"When di came to know that all this was just a drama she gazed towards me with a  look of disappointment and hurt in her eyes. I knew we did this all to unite Shivaay bhaiya and Anika di but never did I ever thought that indirectly we were hurting her. Making fun of her emotions." She sniffed.

"But I feel Anika is just over- reacting." Mallika spoke gaining are attention.

"No, she is not. Put yourself in her shoes before judging someone. 5 years back Shivaay broke up with her saying he can't handle work pressure and relationship pressure and now he is on a boat to get her back. No offense Shivaay but we can't imagine what she would have gone through it at that time.

Coming back to present situation, Ragini lied to her that she is marrying Shivaay. What would you feel Mallika when you would be in Anika's place and me in Shivaay's place?

She would now feel that we have played with her emotions which indeed we have. She had masked her emotions, what do you think she would have felt when she saw Ragini and Shivaay get fake intimate? we all lied to her .

She is right at her place and so we are . Indirectly though we hurt her feelings and I think we should apologize to her." Arnav sat back on his place. There was a silence around nobody spoke.

"Arnav is right we should apologise to Anika." Om spoke.

"Not now. She needs sometime alone. I'll meet you guys at dinner. " I spoke and walked away.

I walked in my room, dumping my coat on the couch.  I wanted to make everything perfect. I want to correct my past mistakes.

After she left, I knew I was incomplete without her. My heart had a empty feeling. Each day I used to think about her and her cute antics. She was like a fresh breeze in my boring life. I tried contacting her but she had changed her number.

Fortunately, Ragini had her new number but I couldn't have guts to call her. Being away from her, I kept every detail regarding her not to sound stalker or something.

I thought she will be back in a year or two but she never ,now it was been 5 years and I couldn't take it anymore. So after knowing Ragini and Vikram's mairrage, I planned all this things with my family and Anika's family.

Never in my dream I would have ever thought that the consequences will be total opposite to it. I am guilty for hurting her feelings but it was  unconscious. I wanted to remind her of our lovely moments we lived in past.

Now, I have to do something that would earn me her forgiveness and her love back.

But what will I do? Something she likes the most! Or the only thing which I know she loves the most. Think Shivaay think.

..

"Shivaay bhaiya, di is not opening her room door." Gauri walked in with Mallika following behind.

"She is really mad at all of us." Mallika said.

"Hmm..I see and I have a plan which can help is earn her forgiveness." I stated

"Wait! I don't trust you anymore. This mairrage drama was a total flop and what if the next plan goes wrong?" Mallika asked raising her eyebrows.

"Stop being negative Mallika and trust me this plan will work, I'm 99% sure."

"What about remaining 1%?" Gauri asked

"Shut it both of you and meet me in lounge with others in next 15 min." Both nodded and walked out of the room.

"Khanna!.." I called..

..

"Are you sure we have to do this?" Abhi asked looking at me.

"Wow! Such an amazing way to earn her forgiveness." Ragini squealed.

"I agree. I think this can work." Rudra spoke

"Let's give it a shot then!" Arnav said agreeing to it.

"Great. Let's have dinner first and then we'll start working on our plan." I said to which others nodded.

"You guys go inside, I'll join you in some minutes." I said and walked to the reception area.

"Hi, can you tell me if villa number 4 resident had ordered any food stuff within these 4 hours?"

"Yes sir, 3 hours back and recently  ordered some snacks too." Receptionist answered checking on the computer.

"Thank you." I sighed in relief knowing she ate something. I'm glad foodie Anika is back and soon khidkitod Anika will be back soon.

..

"Shivaay yaar it's already past 1 in the midnight and i'm hell tired." Mallika whined slumping down the couch followed by Rudra and Vikram.

"Guys it's only being 3 hours!" I stated earning looks from everyone.

"Shivaay day after tomorrow wedding functions are gonna start and we all need rest especially to-be- bride and groom so let's catch up the remaining part at 9am tomorrow." Om spoke.

"Yes, perfect. Now I'm going to sleep. Good night everyone." Mallika dragged Gauri and Ragini with her and soon other's dispersed to there rooms leaving me alone behind.

"Good night." I mumbled walking inside my room , closing the door behind.

                                         ***

What has Shivaay planned? Will it work?

Whom did Anika call? Who is coming?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

Do read, vote and comment.