CHP:-11

Enjoy reading guys

***

(Anika's pov)

"Yes, I still love him dammit! Even after the gap of 5 years my feelings for him couldn't lessen." I confessed maintaining an eye contact with her.

"Yeah! I knew it!" She squealed and hugged me all of sudden.

"Finally you confessed that you love Shivaay. Gosh! Now we can stop this drama Shivaay." She said looking behind me while I stood rooted at my place.

"Ragini you could have continued with this drama for some more time !" Shivaay walked out from behind the pillar and soon everyone including elders joined is.

"What's going on here?" I asked being confused.

"Awww, my innocent sister this was all our plan to make you confess your love for Shivaay bhaiya." Gauri spoke with a sheepish smile.

"You mean you were also part of this plan?" She nodded.

"Which means...

"Which means Shivaay Bhaiya marrying Ragini di is a lie. Infact Ragini di is marrying Vikram bhai only." Rudra disclosed the truth.

"Did mom- dad knew about this too?" I asked to which everyone nodded. I took a step back feeling betrayed.

They literally made fun of my feelings. I feel betrayed. I turned around and ran towards my room ignoring the shouts behind.

I locked my door and slumped on my bed allowing tears to flow freely from my eyes. Maybe I'm over reacting but if you place yourself in my position you'll know how I'm feeling.

I understand they wanted to reunite me and Shivaay but didn't they once think about what Shivaay did to me in past? He hurt my feelings and now he did the same.

Gauri, my own sister knew everything. She knew how many times I had cried for him, shared my pain but still she supported Shivaay.

From the day one we stepped in Oberoi Mansion , I knew something was fishy. I should have understood that this was all their plan or else why would Ragini send me to Oberoi Mansion even after knowing me and Shivaay had a past.

Shivaay, what can I expect from him? Just an apology 'Sorry' he sticked on my face. How can I expect something from him when my own parents lied to me.

I wiped my tears knowing they are too precious to be wasted for someone like him. Now, I'll show them what I can do. They played a game , they love doing drama na now I'll make sure they remember this trip forever in their life.

No doubt everyone did it for us but everyone has to suffer a punishment except elders, of course!

I switched onn my phone to see 30+ calls from everyone and 120+ messages. I ignored them...

"Sweetheart, I need your help. Can you come to India? Great. I'll forward you the location and everything. See you soon . Now the real drama begins. I smirked.

I decided to spend remaining day by myself all alone. Thank goodness , I had private pool attached to my room.

I changed into my swim suit and walked inside pool not before ordering some food. I was starving.

My pool had a great beach view

My pool had a great beach view. Suddenly, doorbell chimed, I wrapped bathrobe and walked out to open the door.

"Mam , your order." Room service guy walked in and kept food tray inside and went away.

I decided to fill my appetite before taking a hot shower. I had specially ordered Punjabi thali, I was craving for.

Especially my favorite Paneer Butter Masala and Meethi Matar Malai with Butter Kulcha. Without wasting another second I started relishing it.

My body relaxed as soon as hot water droplets graced my skin. I washed my hair with my fav Vanilla scented shampoo.

It was already past 6in the evening and I had no space for dinner. I switched on Netflix and decided to watch The Kissing Booth 2 . Gosh! Marco is such a snack;)

"One Blueberry Cheesecake pastry and a tub of popcorns please." I ordered in between the series. By the time movie got over it was already 10 in the night. Did I tell you guys that few hours back Gauri and Mallika were on other side of the door asking me to come out which I royally ignored. I might sound rude but they deserve it.

Sleep was far away from my eyes. Suddenly, I felt to visit the beach. I quickly changed into something warmer as it's winter plus beaches are cold at night.

I walked out of my room to find everything silent around. Everyone might have gone to sleep.

The cool breeze welcomed me as soon as I stepped out of the villa. Beach was just 5 minutes walking distance from here. Few people were walking back from the beach and there were hardly any people around.

I sat back on the sand and took in the night beauty. It was the peaceful serenity of the beach. The smell of saltwater traveling up my nostrils, releasing a spell-like hypnotic trance on me. Dim light of stars and the moon created simmering reflections on the water.

I couldn't take my eyes off the scene . I still remember there was once a time when me and Shivaay would meet at the beach and share heartily talks like how was our day, new gossips, studies related stuff. Everything was so beautiful then but now it's just a past memory.

My phone pinged, flashing a message

"Boarded the flight. Will be there by 8;)"

"See you soon sweetheart:)" I replied and stood up, walking back to my villa. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

Changing into my shorts, I slipped inside blanket welcoming the sleep to engulf me.

***

New entry:) on the way!

Do read, vote and comment.