CHP:-6

Enjoy reading guys

                                        ***

(Anika's pov)

I was trying my best to ignore the only blue-eyed person in our group. It's been 3 days we are here. We had gone for sight seeing and yesterday was our shopping day. My bed is all messed up with shopping bags and clothes here and there.

Gauri had decided to take a dip in pool so her and others went down while I decided to stay back and wrap this up and finish replying my emails.

Tonight we were gonna celebrate Hen's party which means only girls . While Stag party for guys.

They had booked two different yacht for tonight. One thing for I'm sure that I'm not jealous of Ragini. It's just my past feelings which I had kept hidden, which I thought I felt no more are surfacing up slowly.

It hurts to see your love getting married to someone else. I just wish that everything gets over soon and I can go back to the life I was living.

...

I decided to go for a walk in hotel garden.  I needed some fresh air. Environment here was really good, neither too hot nor too cold.

I sat on the bench nearby fountain and closed my eyes feeling the breeze, chirping of bird . There was beauty and calm everywhere.

"Why is beautiful girl like you sitting here all alone?" I opened my eyes to find a guy sitting just few meters away from me.

"I'm sorry, what?" I was confused.

"Never mind. Hi, myself Abhimanyu Chauhan." He forwarded his hand.

"Anika Trivedi." I shook his hand.

"Did you just had a bad break-up?" He asked

"Nope!"

"Your lover cheated on you?" I shook my head .

"Then why do you seem to be sad?" He asked.

"Nope! It's nothing."

"Okay. I'll not push you further. " I just smiled not knowing what to say.

"I see you guys have met each other." Shivaay walked into the scene.

"Anika meet my cousin Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu, Anika, Ragini's bestfriend and my ex." He said with his eyes fixed at me.

"Woah! Bro thank you." Abhimanyu said making is both confused.

"Thankyou for what?" Asked Shivaay.

"Thank you for breaking up with her bro. I mean now I can try my luck!" He passed me a wink making me chuckle.

"But seriously brother, why did you break up with her?" I looked at him for answers which I'm sure he had till now.

"Let's not go there Abhi. Oh, yes, Anika Ragini was looking for you." I just nodded and walked away not before waving towards Abhimanyu.

"Meet you soon beautiful." I chuckled hearing him from far.

...

"Anika thank god you are here. Please help me . What should I wear for my bachelorette? Ragini asked pulling me inside her suite. Gosh! This girl had everything messed up.

"Ragini what have you done to your room!" I exclaimed looking around.

"I'll have staff clean it up but first hell me with my dress." I looked around the room and her closet for perfect dress for tonight.