CHP:-18

Enjoy reading guys.

                                                                                         ***

"You know..you are my life saviour." I spoke in between chewing the food.

"Shh..no talking while eating ."

"Okay dad!" I passed a sarcast making him shook his head in disbelief.

But something caught my eyes making me stop in mid . There she stood looking towards us, especially  towards me with fury on her face but at the same time pain of longingness in her eyes. Trust me , this time everything was unintentional. 

"Ummm... Dev can you come with me. I wanna talk with you about something really important." It was now or never. Even though I wanted them to reunite in magical way but I feel like the more the time, the more is the distance increasing between them and not to forget misunderstanding too.

"Anika, I told you, not now please." He looked annoyed.

"Dev stop being so stubborn . If not now, meet me at beach after the function gets over." He nodded making me sigh in relief.

Now, part one of the plan was successful and it was time to execute the part two but for that I needed someone's help especially one and only Mr.SSO . 

"Anika!" A hand touched my shoulder bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Are you okay? Where are you lost?" Dev asked forwarding another morsel in front of my mouth.

"Nothing" I spoke chewing on my food.

"Anika has your Mehendi dried?" Pinky aunty asked standing beside me. I forwarded my hand , nodding in a yes.

"Good, I'll ask one of the Mehendi girl to apply lemon on your hands. I'm sure, tomorrow the color will be more dark. I can't wait for you to be my daughter- in- law. " She caressed my face before walking away.

Dev looked towards me with teasing expression. " Your mother-in-law is all set to make you marry her heera beta! I wanted to smack his head but I couldn't ruin my Mehendi for this idiot.

Listening to Pinky aunty's wish , I felt butterflies in my stomach. Just a mere thought of me and Shivaay getting married was like..I cannot explain that feeling in words.

I averted my gaze back towards Dev only to find Shivaay sitting in front of me. Wait! Am I dreaming?

"No you are not. I'm in front of you." He answered to my question. Did I say that loud?

"Yes you did." He again answered. I bit my tongue knowing I spoke loudly once again.

"It's good you are here. I needed to talk something  really important with you." I spoke in a hush voice.

"But why are you whispering?"

"Follow me." I just stood up, ignoring his question and walked out , away from the crowd.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?" He asked with panic reflecting in his voice.

"Calm down Shivaay. I'm fine. I've called you here to talk about Dev and Sona."

"As in?" He sat on the bench patting the empty side. I sat beside him and started explaining as to how I thought about our evening talk and decided that it would be better if we could clear the misunderstanding Dev and Sona have between them as soon as possible.

"Hmm...so by any excuse, I'll call Sona by the beach and as you said you have already asked Dev to be there after the function gets over." 

"let's get back to the hall before someone gets suspicious!" I stated and in hurry of getting up, my leg twisted with my lehenga making me disbalance. Fortunately, Shivaay caught me on time before my butt could kiss the ground.

I was once again lost in beauty of his blue-green eyes. One thing that attracted me towards him were his eyes. They actually changed color as per his mood. I could feel a spark around us. His eyes held a different emotion today. He slowly started closing the distance between us, our nose now touched with each other with  lips just a mere apart. A sexual tension was building around us. Before I could know, his lips had claimed mine . I gasped , I felt my body on fire. He took that opportunity to explore my mouth. I pulled him closer by his hairs, the kiss reflected the yearning, lust, anger, every other emotion which we couldn't showcase in last 5 years. 

We were breathless by now. I looked up to find him looking towards me ,his eyes had turned into darker shade. I did not knew when I turned so bold that I literally pulled him by collars and kissed him once again. I guess one kiss couldn't fill the yearning of past 5 years.

By now I was 100% sure that my lipstick was smudged and his hairs were messy. I pinched myself trying to believe that I kissed Shivaay. I could feel his gaze on me. I looked up to find him smirking while I looked down trying not to show my red blushy face.

I felt him walking closer and he raised my chin with his fingertips just asking one question whose answer would decide our future. "Anika will you give me another chance to prove myself ? I promise I won't disappoint you." Truth and determination were combined in his eyes and words.

"Take your time to decide but do let me know your decision before this wedding ends." I surely needed time.

I nodded passing a smile. I stepped forward only to be stopped by him. "By the way, I liked the bold Anika but I prefer my blushing queen more." He winked and started walking ahead.

"Shivaay!" I called making him stop in his tracks. He turned around raising his eyebrow .

"I know what your answer would be but still I want to hear by myself. Do you regret our kiss?" I asked waiting patiently for his answer.

"Yes!" He answered making me shock. I could feel tears surfacing my eyes.

"I regret ,not the kiss but being such an idiot in the past. I regret to not understand or reciprocate your feelings. I regret for hurting you and making you cry. I still regret for taking such hasty decision that ruined our beautiful life few years back. Trust me I regret everything I did with you but now I wanna make everything perfect and for that I need a chance." He wiped my tears, shaking his head in no , signing me not to cry.

I was overwhelmed and I just hugged him crying my heart out. Today , I let my emotions flow freely. 

...... to be continued.

                                                                                                              ***

Hardly , few chapters left before the end. I didn't  wanna drag the story and make it loose it's essence. 

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

What do you guys think, what will be Anika's decision?

Will Dev and Sona be together or will they part  away forever? Next chapter will give you all the answers till then, Stay Tuned!

                                                                                     Do read, vote and comment.