Chapter 0:

No this is not a 'goodbye letter' to say I'm ending this LMAO, because even though it may seem like I'm just gonna give up with this, I'm really trying to write this.

But that's not why I'm writing this, I'm writing it because I have 2000 reads??? Damn okay, honestly I'm so honored to have people reading my books and comment and vote on them, it really makes my day.

I feel like restarting this, as in...scratching the whole plot(?) to this and somehow make it better, like delete all the chapters and do a totally different concept to what I was going for in this book(which hasn't really been shown yet not gonna lie XD)

But honestly thank you so much, comment down below if you want a totally new book and throw away this crappy ass storyline or keep this and improve it?

When I have an idea for a new book(it takes a while to make me think of a good plot) I write it down in my notes, which I also add categories and sections into that.

Categories as in the subject in a whole, and sections is like the different things like basics is one, personality and things about those characters and even small little details like their family and who their friends are.

But I didn't do it with this book(and a few others) because I only started doing that a few weeks ago, and it kind of bugs me to think I forgot something or I added in something that doesn't make sense.

And honestly I feel like I have done a lot of mistakes so I'm just wanting to scrap this whole ass book and start over, with the way is easier? And it's not even really a good story line, it's just a bunch of like really long ass one shots not gonna lie. I don't want it to be like that.

I want to continue this book with a lot more passion and dedication, posting frequently instead of you all waiting for a month just for one chapter. Sorry about that by the way :(

So please, tell me what you feel about this and I hope you like my ideas in the future :)

Hope you have a good day/night :)