07: I Love You

It was once another day when Jin slept over at Ren's house, Ren didn't mind, but Aron got kind of fed up with it, Jin was always there when Aron would want to talk to his boyfriend in private, but Ren was always talking to Jin now.

So when Jin was asleep after crying so hard at a sad movie, Aron took Ren upstairs and they both sat on the bed like they used to, "everything okay?" Ren asks, Aron nods, holding onto his boyfriend's hands, feeling the warmth from them.

Aron takes a deep breath before looking at his boyfriend, "I think Jin should leave, I know he is having a hard time, but he's preventing us from having alone time and our lovely dates, he should talk to Namjoon now, it's been a week and they haven't talked" Aron explains, Ren sighs.

"Okay...I have been getting fed up with us not spending time together...I'm sorry...I'll say to him now..." Ren smiles sweetly, pecking his boyfriend's lips, then getting off the bed and exiting the room.

Aron sighs in relief.

Marks pov.

Mark woke up to the lovely sound of his husband's cute snores, he looks down to see his husband having his arm around Mark's waist, which he absolutely loves.

Mark slightly stroked his husband's cheek as he got out of his hold and went down stairs to make breakfast for him and his lover.

After a while, he heard steps coming down stairs, he smiled as he thought of his husband coming down with bed hair looking absolutely gorgeous. He giggled slightly.

His husband wrapped his arms around his waist, "Hey Baby..." he smiles, Mark nods as he continues to cook, "hey Jackson...wanna do something today?" He asks, Jackson shrugs, "I'm too tired, I have to go to the interview remember" he says, Mark gasps, instantly putting the pancakes on the table as he runs upstairs, Jackson raises an eye brow.

Mark comes back down with a navy suit with a white shirt, "remember to wear this" he commands, Jackson nods as he started to eat his pancakes.

Mark sits down beside him and starts eating his pancakes, looking at Jackson that was already done, Mark chuckled.

"You know...you shouldn't eat so fast, you could end up getting an ulcer" he states, Jackson scoffs, standing up before kissing his husband's cheek, "Okay...okay..." he laughed, he grabbed his suit and went upstairs to change.

Mark finished his pancakes so he put the dirty dishes in the sink and started washing them, he then felt arms around his waist, he looked back to see Jackson in his suit, he smiled as he turned around.

"I knew you would look good in that!" He giggled, Jackson nodded as he brought his husband in for a hug, both of them holding it for a few seconds until mark pulled away, slightly fixing his husband's tie, "Okay...so...you need to get to that interview now, now go get that job!" He cheered.

Jackson missed him on the cheek before waving goodbye and heading out the door, Mark sighed as he washed the two plates and heading back upstairs.

Kihyun's pov.

Kihyun woke up with Shownu's arms around his small waist, he turned towards Shownu's chest and poked him multiple times, Shownu groans as he turns slightly and moves a lot until...

He's on top of Kihyun.

Kihyun gasped at the heavy weight on top of him, "S-Shownu....get....off...me!" Kihyun shrieked, Shownu groans again as he snuggles into Kihyun's chest.

Kihyun puts his hands on Shownu's chest, trying to shove him off, Kihyun uses all his strength and finally did, causing Shownu to fall of the bed, "OW!" He winced.

Kihyun puffed as he sat up, "I swear you are full of muscle but your so heavy!" Kihyun whined, Shownu sat on his knees and looked at the bed at the cute sight, even though they have been together for a long time, Shownu is still surprised of how cute Kihyun can till be.

Shownu got on the bed and laid beside him, cooing at the cute sight of his husband, "awe I'm sorry...do you want me to go on a diet?" He cooed, Kihyun sighed, "uh...yeah please...your really heavy..." Kihyun giggled as he pecked his husband's lips.

Shownu cooes as he smiles lightly, setting his hand on Kihyun's cheek, looking at the beautiful sight in front of him, Kihyun's blush darkened as he looked down slightly, Shownu chuckled before stroking the younger's hair.

"I love you..." Shownu mumbled as he kissed the top of Kihyun's head, cradling his head and making Kihyun's head snuggle into Shownu's chest.

"I love you too you big bear..."