01: baby

Kihyun was left in the house while Shownu was buying food and things they needed like shampoo and stuff like that, since Kihyun was around six weeks pregnant, it wasn't really showing but people have been mentioning he is getting chubbier, he didn't want to end up having a miscarriage by stressing so much.

Kihyun was lying in bed, eating some fruit, making sure to sit up so he doesn't choke on a grape, he then heard a knock on the door, it definitely wasn't Shownu since he has spare keys, he got up slowly, putting on his slippers and going down stairs.

Kihyun opened the door to reveal a man that was wearing all black, Kihyun tilted his head to the side in confusion, "hello...do you need anything?..." he asks, the man then pulls out a gun, Kihyun started to worry.

"Get down to the ground! Now!" He shouted, Kihyun obeyed and went down to his knees, looking at the ground.

They all scattered around the house taking things and smashing things, Kihyun gasping as a vase was broken, "so...got anything worth good money?" He smirks as he held Kihyun's chin.

Kihyun shrugged, the man scoffed and rolled his eyes, Kihyun's heart then broke at the next thing he did.

Then bang the door kicked open again to reveal Kihyun's husband, Shownu, standing there with a phone in his hand, "You! Get away from my husband!" He yells, coming towards him and trying to pull him away, the guy obeys and grabs all his guys before running out.

Shownu closes the door, letting Kihyun go to the bathroom and get changed, turning around and running to his sobbing husband, he was in the bathroom, he was wearing a dressing gown, on the floor, "baby it's okay, did he hurt you? What did he do to you?" He asked worriedly, "he punched me..." he cries out, Shownu's blood began to boil at the thought of someone punching his beautiful husband's face.

But then he realised something, unless the punch was on the side of his head, he doesn't see any mark on his face, he held Kihyun's head closely and looked at both sides of his head, he then seen a mark, "Baby it's okay, does it hurt when I touch it?" He asks as he slightly puts his index finger on the mark.

Kihyun sighs as he cries out slightly, "no baby...that's my birth mark, it doesn't hurt there..." he starts, grabbing onto one of Shownu's hands, bringing it down, "it hurts here" he whimpers dryly as he sets Shownu's hand on his own stomach.

Shownu's blood ran cold, the thought of it made him scared, Kihyun coughed out a sob, as he moved away, Shownu then went pale, the sight before him was the most awful thing ever.

The blood underneath Kihyun was awful, then Kihyun looked at it, coughing as he looked at the dead fetus on the floor, "I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry..." Kihyun tried picking it up, but only caused him to get covered in his own blood.

"Baby please...." Shownu rubs his back, Kihyun kept trying to pick it up, sobbing while looking at the sight, Kihyun turns away and pounds his fists on the floor, "baby please" Shownu whispers, coming close to Kihyun, wrapping his arms around him, "I'm so sorry baby..." he whispers, rubbing Kihyun's stomach.

"I tried Shownu...I really tried...but I'm awful, I couldn't protect it" he sobs as he turns around and sobs into his husband's chest, Shownu slightly tears up, but he wiped them away quickly, knowing he will have to stay strong for his lover.

"Baby I'm so sorry...I will stay with you all the time" he brought Kihyun out of the bathroom and set him on the bed, tucking him in as he went to clean up the blood and...you know....

Kihyun wipes his tears as he eats the rest of his fruit in the bowel, sobbing while he does it, Shownu comes back in, lying down beside his husband as Kihyun turns his back to him.

Shownu sighs as he closes his eyes, then letting sleep take over him.

Welcome to my new book!!! :)

I hope you all like it!!!