1000 reads already????

Whoa, I don't really know how to explain it, I haven't updated in a while but I promise I will get right back to writing, I've only published 9 parts of this and I'm already at 1000 reads, honestly I didn't expect that.

Sometimes it's only little people reading my story with so many chapters, but so many people have actually read this, I don't want to let anyone down.

I'm trying as hard as I can to get thoughts into my head and start publishing and stuff but this lockdown is making it hard, I used to be so inspired, going out and being in the library, reading books that I love and even working on my vocabulary.

It's hard now because I don't do much, and I don't have a lot of friends I can go to and talk to about it(but then again I was always like that, they just don't know I publish books on wattpad)

Honestly thank you so much, I'm quite confused as to why people read this but...hey...if people enjoy it, I smile and it starts making me feel energized.

I'm surprised that people are even reading this even though I haven't updated in forever, stuff has been going on, me and people around me, I don't really want to explain it(since I don't want to bore you lol)

But anyway, thank you so much and I will promise to come back with wonderful(?) chapters in a few days!!!

Make sure to stay safe guys, I hope you are all doing well in lockdown.