10: an agreement

Aron sat there, looking over his sick boyfriend, he sighed, "This is why you shouldn't overwork yourself and stay up all night...." he scolded, earning a whine from the younger.

"But I had to work more, I was afraid I wasn't doing good enough..." he whimpers, Aron sighs once again, jumping slightly when the sound of his boyfriend sneezed, "S-Sorry..." he mumbles before falling asleep in the warm blankets.

*kihyun's pov*

Kihyun sighed as he sat on the bed, it was a Monday morning and he decided to do something he hasn't done in forever, Shownu was working so Kihyun was home alone.

Kihyun grabbed it and went into the bathroom, he took a deep breath before waiting after a while, he sat on the bathroom floor breathing heavily.

Kihyun has recently been having a lot of cravings, usually he would feel a little bit hungrier if he didn't have anything in a while, but yesterday he had big meals, and he was still hungry.

After a few minutes he grabbed it slowly, looking at it, his heart was pounding so hard, he looked at it and his heart shattered.

It can't be. After what happened last time. It can't be happening again.

Kihyun broke into tears, I can't...I really can't....he thought, throwing the pregnancy test at the wall, covering his face as he cried, How am I pregnant again???

He hit himself and pulled his own hair, he couldn't even cry on his husbands shoulder because he was at work, he got up and got tissues, wiping the salty tears running down his cheeks away.

Kihyun went back into his bedroom and grabbed his phone, texting Shownu.

Kihyun:
Hey baby, I hope your doing okay at work, I need to talk to you when we get home Okay?

Kihyun sighed as he laid on his bed, lifeless, he looked up at the ceiling, setting his hand on his stomach lightly, "I can't...I'm so sorry..." Kihyun cried again, and when Shownu got home, he was met with his bedroom door being locked.

"Kihyun? Baby? You sleeping?" He called out, there was no answer from the younger, Shownu then knocked on the door, thinking that if he knocked Kihyun would wake up.

"I'm sorry..." he heard a mumble, Shownu got a bad feeling, knocking on the door a little bit harder, "Baby? Why are you sorry? Is everything okay?" He asks, he heard a small sob.

Shownu started to worry, "Baby...are you okay...let me in...it's okay...I'm here whatever you need, let me in..." Shownu leaned against the door.

He heard Kihyun whimper and his heart broke, "Open up baby..." he pleaded, he heard a sniffle before an unlocking sound, Shownu then opened the door.

"Please don't hate me..." Kihyun said, clasping both of his hands together, Shownu raised an eye brow.

"Why are you upset baby?" He came close and hugged his husband, Kihyun put something in his back pocket, and the shape reminded him of something.

Shownu grabbed it out of his back pocket and his heart stopped, he lifted it up to his face and looked at it, his heart beat increasing every second.

"Your pregnant...how?" He asked, Kihyun then burst into tears, sobbing and coughing roughly, Shownu brought him in for a hug, "Why are you crying baby?"

Kihyun sobbed into his husband's chest, salty tears and snot going into the others top, "It's okay baby....why are you crying...are you that happy?" He chuckles, stroking the other's hair.

Kihyun shook his head, Shownu was quite surprised of his answer, "I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't...." he repeated, Shownu rubbed his back and cradled his head.

"Baby you can it's okay..." he said, hearing the younger like that really pained him, he didn't like the younger to be so emotional like this, "What if it happens again, I can't loose it again..." he sobbed, Shownu stopped stroking the younger.

"Baby I will be with you the whole time, no matter how much you are worried I will be here...but it's your choice what you want to do with it..." he says, he lifted the younger up and sat with him on the bed.

"Do you want to have an abortion or?..." Shownu was wiping the younger's tears, trying not to get him upset again.

"I don't know...I'm afraid of killing it of anything I do and I don't want anything to happen to the baby after it's born you know?" He said, Shownu nodded.

"But that's what a parent is...taking care of a little person with their whole lives..." Shownu explained, Kihyun sighed before grabbing a few tissues and dabbing his eyes lightly.

Shownu kissed his wet cheek, Kihyun shrugged, "Do you want to be a father?" The younger asked, Shownu thought about it for a while, "I haven't been one before...but I would like to..." he wrapped a strong arm around his lovers shoulder.

Kihyun giggled slightly, "So do you want to keep it?" The younger asks, Shownu nods, "As long as you want to" he kissed the younger's temple, "I do..."

"Then it's agreed, we're going to be parents in nine months..." the older smiles, kissing the younger on the cheek, Kihyun smiles brightly.

"Thank you so much"

———————————

I promise I would come back with a chapter!!!

So it's uh...my birthday...and it's like 1am so...sorry if I have any spelling mistakes, if I have any just comment below