02: quietly

The next few weeks, Shownu woke up cold, he looked around to see that the bed was empty excluding himself, he sat up and looked around, getting on his gown as he went down stairs.

Hearing a few sizzles, he walks into the kitchen to see his lovely husband standing there making breakfast, "morning baby..." he smiles as he opens one of the cupboards and grabs two cups, Kihyun doesn't reply.

Shownu frowns as he sets the cups down and gets them both a drink of water, noticing Kihyun's sad mood was a heart break for Shownu to even deal with, he set the cup beside Kihyun and smiled lightly, Kihyun didn't even look up and say thank you.

Shownu sighed as he went to go get changed, getting ready to go to his job, being a p.e teacher, he got into his shorts, his top and jacket and said goodbye to Kihyun, Kihyun stood on his tip toes and kissed his cheeks as he went straight upstairs, Shownu set the spare key on the mini table as he went out and locked the door.

Shownu got in his car and looked out to see if Kihyun was saying goodbye, but he wasn't, he felt very bad, he wanted to murder who ever did that to Kihyun and their baby, but he couldn't, it would cause a lot of consequences and one of them would be going to jail, he couldn't stand not seeing his lovely husband not even for a day.

Kihyun on the other hand, sat on the bed lifeless, looking at the ceiling with tears in his eyes, he set a hand on his stomach gently, still thinking that he maybe he still has a part of the baby inside his womb, but then again, he spilled out a lot of blood.

He wasn't going to be with him, he wasn't going to be in his stomach, but he would always be in his heart, or she, Kihyun didn't actually know if it was a girl or boy, but he just seemed like a boy, just thinking about it got him upset, he sniffles as he sat up and made dinner for Shownu.

Kihyun was preparing it early so he didn't have to do it later on, he only made food for Shownu though, he didn't feel like eating.

It was around 5 and Shownu came home, sighing in relief as he finally took a break and sat down, looking around the house for his lover, he walked up stairs and knocked on their shared room, opening the door slowly revealing Kihyun watching tv, he didn't even turn his head towards Shownu.

"Hey baby" he smiles lightly, going over and sitting on the edge of the bed, Kihyun hasn't eaten anything today at all, but he doesn't want Shownu to know that, "hi..." he whispers, Shownu looks at the tv, feeling the awkward tension between the two, he turned his head back to his lover, "Hey baby?" He calls out, Kihyun just hums in response, "Do you wanna cuddle?" He asks, Kihyun then frowns, "I'm not in the mood tonight" he sighs deeply.

Shownu frowns, what happened to my lovely joyful Kihyun? The sassy Kihyun I fell in love with? The one that loves my cuddles, Shownu sighs as he looks at the other, "I made spaghetti for you, it's in the fridge" he says, Shownu nods as he goes down stairs and quickly gets the spaghetti out of the fridge, setting it down and putting it in the microwave.

Waiting for it to heat, he got a glass of water and walked up stairs with the now hot food, opening the door to still see Kihyun watching tv, "Hey baby? Where's your dinner?" He asks, Kihyun shrugged, which Shownu slightly felt suspicious and he noticed there was no dirty dishes down stairs, and Kihyun only does the dishes when they both finish since it's less time consuming.

Shownu looked at Kihyun for a bit, "Baby...Wanna take a bit of this?" He asks, Kihyun shook his head, Shownu sighs and comes closer, "I know your lying...baby...please I know you didn't eat food, please just have a bit" he begs, Kihyun shakes his head.

Shownu's blood began to boil, but he couldn't say anything, Kihyun is having a hard time, just let him be, he thought to himself, Shownu nods as he sits Kihyun up and practically spoon feeds him.

Kihyun doesn't say anything and goes right back to watching tv, I wish I could help you baby...he frowns as he brings the plate down stairs and sets it beside the sink.

He goes back upstairs, seeing Kihyun now having his pyjamas on and his back facing the older, "baby? You asleep?" He whispers, Kihyun didn't respond, Shownu sighs as he gets into the best and slowly wraps his arms around Kihyun's waist.

He then felt movement and his lover sighing, "I'm gonna sleep in the guest room" he says as he grabs his pillows and goes out the bedroom door, Shownu sighs as starts to tear up, "I really am sorry baby..."