05: fight?

"Honestly I wish you could just grow up, you are twenty six Jesus Christ!" Someone shouted, Ren sighed as he heard all the shouting next door, this was probably the second time this week, and it was only Monday.

Aron came in and sat down beside him, Ren instantly clinging onto him, making the older stroke his hair.

Ren started to cry, Aron was quite shocked at first but he comforted his boyfriend and hugged him softly, "what's wrong baby?" He asks, Ren sniffles, "I just think about how they will end up, and if we ever end up like that" He whimpers, Aron playfully slaps him on his arm, "baby no, we will never be like that, we will always be there for each other, they just need some space from each other" Aron explains.

Ren nods as he sets his head on the older's chest, both of them cuddling on the sofa.

Jin's pov.

Jin was currently waiting, again. Waiting for his husband to come home, he sighed, this is too much for him, his husband was coming back from 'work' late again and he was sick of it.

The door opened and instantly Jin snapped his head towards his husband, "where were you?" Jin asks, Namjin smiles, "honey I was at work" he says, Jin's blood began to boil, he went towards his husband and slapped him.

Namjin instantly frowned, looking back to his husband that just hit him, he felt multiple different emotions, anger, fear and confusion, he didn't like how his husband was acting, and he's going to stop this.

"What are you talking about??!" He shouted, slightly pushing his husband, Jin screamed at him, "YOUR ALWAYS COMING BACK LATE?? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!???!" He shouted.

Namjin's blood was absolutely boiling, he went towards his husband and grabbed his hair, "I'm not cheating on you, you always assume things, you just love drama don't you? You just love to start fights" he growls, slightly scaring Jin, but he composed himself.

"You know nothing!! You need to tell me things!!! And when you come back home late it feels as if you don't care about me or our marriage!!" He slaps him again.

"Honestly I wish you could just grow up, you are twenty six Jesus Christ!" Namjin yanks onto his hair, Jin tears up at the pain, Jin got out of his husband's strong grip, slapping him before storming out of the house and slamming the door.

Jin went to the house beside his and knocked on the door, the door opened to see a tired Ren, "Hey Jin!" He smiles brightly, Jin then cries, Ren lets him in.

Jin explains the whole thing and ends up staying there with Ren on the couch, Ren let him stay the night.

Kihyun's pov.

Kihyun was cuddling on the sofa, using a pillow and a blanket to warm him up, watching a movie, he really is excited, he smiles brightly as he looks at the interesting movie, then hearing his husband come in, "hey baby, what ya doing?" He asks as he goes behind the sofa arm and slightly wraps his arms around his husband's neck.

"Shush I'm trying to watch this!" Kihyun laughs, Shownu pouts before slightly leaning foreword and nuzzling his nose into Kihyun's neck, "baby...do you wanna..." Shownu mumbles, Kihyun wasn't paying attention to him at all, but he can tell that Shownu was wanting a specific thing.

Kihyun ignored him as he continued with his movie, then feeling a slight nip on his neck, he screeched as he pushed his husband away, seeing a very known look in his eye, "w-we can't, w-what if it happens again?" Kihyun stutters, Shownu sits down beside him, "It won't, I will protect you" he reassures, Kihyun nods.

Shownu mentally screams as he lifts up his husband and kisses him, they both go up to their room.

Ren's pov.

Jin was in Ren's house, crying his eyes out, Aron felt bad for them, and then all of a sudden, Ren started crying, and Aron knew exactly why.

"Hey can I take Ren for a second?" He asks Jin and he nods as he grabs a tissue and wipes his own tears, Aron quickly brought Ren out of the room and sat him on the bed in their shared room, "baby, I know it's scary, but we're not going to be like that...we love each other, so do they but they just need time away from each other, we're never going to end up like that like I've already told you" Aron reassures, Ren nods as he pecked his boyfriend's lips, wiping his tears with his hand and went out of the room to comfort Jin.