11: moving in

So it was official, both Hyunwoo and Kihyun we're moving into a new house, it was still quite a shock for Kihyun to find out he's pregnant. He still trying to wrap his head around it.

And soon enough, after a month of working, they both finally moved to a new place, hoping it would be a lot more peaceful than the last street.

The last one was noisy and a lot of parties were going on, it made Kihyun struggle to sleep, it sometimes even occurred during the day, which was quite strange.

Kihyun sighed as he looked around the new house, "At least it's clean..." he shrugged, "I done the new bed..." Shownu said, coming down the stairs, Hyunwoo chuckled, wrapping his arms around the younger gently.

Shownu kisses the younger's neck and smiled lightly, "Your so picky sometimes...I hope the child isn't going to be like that" he joked, Kihyun didn't realise.

Kihyun scoffed as he turned around, "What is that supposed to mean?" Kihyun repeated, Hyunwoo chuckled, "Awe baby, it was a joke..." he smiled brightly, showing his crescent eyes.

"Your lucky" he playfully rolled his eyes and pecked the taller's cheek, he unwrapped his arms around the older's neck and looked around, seeing a few boxes.

Kihyun sighed, "Go get rest baby, you really deserve it, I'll start putting stuff away..." he whispers, Kihyun shakes his head, "your probably gonna mess up the place..." he sighs.

Hyunwoo shakes his head, "No...I promise I won't, I won't even do that much..." he shrugged.

Kihyun sighed, in ally giving up for once, since he hasn't had rest in a while, he stood on his tip toes and kissed his husband. Pursing his lips right after.

"You better not mess anything up..." he sighed once again, quite afraid of what his husband is capable of, he was quite strong, and he could possibly nock something over.

Hyunwoo nodded, slapping Kihyun's ass slightly, Kihyun glared at him before walking to the stairs, "Don't destroy anything..." he chuckled, Hyunwoo nods.

Kihyun walks up the stairs and smiles lightly, instantly going into his room, getting into comfortable soft pyjamas, slipping into their shards bed and getting comfortable under the covers.

Kihyun looked at the ceiling, hoping nothing will go wrong when he closes his eyes, he takes in a deep breath, closing his eyes and letting it out.

He snuggles into an extra pillow they have, "It's gonna be okay..." he mumbled to himself, letting sleep take over him.

And soon enough, he woke up again, Kihyun sat up, looking in the mirror in the corner, noticing his hair was everywhere.

He sighed before getting up, walking down the stairs, everything was out, the sofas, the tables, he looked in the kitchen to see the tables and chairs out, his eyes widened.

"Do you like it?" He asks, wrapping his arms around the other, Kihyun turned around, "How did you do it so quick??" He asks, Shownu chuckles.

"You slept for a long time..." He pecked his lips, Kihyun gasps, "Why didn't you wake me up?" He pouted, Shownu brought him in for a hug, cradling his head, "Because you needed a lot more rest..." he said.

"I love you..." Kihyun stood on his tip toes and pecked the others lips, smiling into the kiss, pulling away and then giving his husband a hug.

"I love you too baby..."