08: you must be hungry

3 weeks later

Kihyun woke up, looking at the clock on the wall, 12:43pm, wow we must have stayed up late last night to sleep in this much. He thought

He held his stomach slightly, suddenly feeling sick, he got up quickly and ran to the bathroom, he threw everything up, he set himself on the floor and suddenly felt dizzy, maybe it was food poisoning...he thought, he slowly got up, brushed his teeth and walked back into their shared room.

Kihyun looked at his husband that was sleeping peacefully, he went over and sat at the edge of the bed, stroking his husband's hair, Kihyun turned his body slightly, leaning down and kissing his husband's cheek, standing up and going down stairs.

Kihyun decided to make breakfast for them both, but all of a sudden he was craving chocolate, he really wanted a bar so he looked around and went into the fridge, looking at the chocolate bar he bought yesterday but still hadn't had a bite of.

Kihyun took it out and brought it out of its wrapper, broke it slightly and put a bit in his mouth, he smiled at the taste, this is so good..., maybe I can have one more piece... he thought as he broke another piece of the cold chocolate and took a bit.

5 minutes later.

Soon after almost the rest of the chocolate bar was finished, Shownu walked in with messy hair, he looked up and raised an eye brow, "Kihyun? What are you doing? Wait....did you eat that all?" He asks, Kihyun looks up while biting into a piece of the chocolate bar, looking up innocently.

"Uh.......I....was a bit hungry" he states, taking another bite, Shownu comes over and takes the chocolate bar off him, Kihyun whines, "give me that back!" He shouts, Shownu threw the chocolate bar in the bin, Kihyun started to cry, which shocked Shownu a lot.

"You piece of garbage that chocolate was the love of my life" He cried, Shownu raised an eye brow, bringing in Kihyun for a hug, "are you drunk?" He asks, Kihyun shakes his head, suddenly feeling weak, "No but....I feel like I'm having cravings..." he said, Shownu nodded.

Shownu lifted him up and set him on the cold counter, "sorry..." he chuckled, he rubbed Kihyun's small tummy, "You don't want to get fat do you?" He asks, Kihyun shakes his head, "try and not eat anything like that all at once, it's not good for you, you could end up putting on weight, it's not a problem if you put on weight of course, but if you keep continuing it, you could end up overweight after a few months and then be diagnosed with diabetes...you get me?" Shownu explains, Kihyun nodded sadly.

"Now come here and give me a hug..." Shownu opened up his strong, long arms and Kihyun gladly accepted, being hugged by his husband, suddenly feeling hungry again, he thought of all the food he could have, "Ow!" Shownu shouted.

Kihyun got knocked out of his thoughts and realised what he did, he bit Shownu's shoulder, "sorry..." Kihyun wiped the saliva off Shownu's shoulder and pulled away, "You must be hungry...." Shownu giggles, earning a groan from Kihyun.

So.....I'm giving my book away...

If anyone wants to take it I don't mind, at first I thought I could write this type of stuff but I guess not, it doesn't seem like my type of thing to write stuff like this and it bothers me because I actually have no interest in this book at all but I still update that's why it's kind of getting boring, I didn't want to make you guys upset but uh....Yeah...there's the truth I guess.

So if anyone wants this I don't mind, you can take it and maybe continue on, or you can start it all over and make it better, or you can turn it into a whole other book, I don't mind, dm me and I will play give it to you :)

I hope you all understand and have a nice day 👋

I'm also giving away my other showki book so...if anyone wants that then I'm also good with that :)

P.s wonho is back everybody(I'm so happy for him ❤)