~25~

Me:"It's getting quiet" our hair now had little white flakes in it and our lips are as blue as the ocean. Jack"It's just going to take a couple of minutes to get the boats organized. I don't know about you but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this" Rose"I love you,Jack" Me:"Me too. I love you very much,Jackie"

Jack"Don't you two do that. Don't you say your goodbyes. Not yet. Do you understand me?" Me:"I'm so cold" Jack"Listen,Jackie,Rose,you both are going to get out of here. You guys are going to go on and Rose,you are going to make lots of babies and you are going to watch them grow. Same with you,Jackie. You guys are going to to die as old women warm in your beds. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you two understand me?"

Rose"I can't feel my body" Jack"Winning those two tickets,Rose was the best thing that ever happened to me,besides Jackie being born. It brought us to you. I trust you with Jackie. We are thankful for that,Rose. We are thankful" Me:"Yeah" Jack held our hands"You both must do me this honor. You both must promise me that you will both survive. That you both won't give up. No matter what happens. No matter how hopeless. Promise me now,Jackie, Rose. And you both never let go of that promise" Rose" I promise" Me:"I promise"

Jack"Never let go" Rose"I'll never let go,Jack" Me:"Me neither. I'll never let go. I love you,Jack. I love you,big brother. Always have,always will" Jack"I love you too,Jacqueline,Jackie,my baby sister. I have always loved you,my sweetheart. Always have. Always will. Forever and always" Me:"Forever and always" I gave him a hug and he returned it the best he could. I gave him a bunch of kisses on the cheek,chin,nose and forehead and he gave me a bunch of kisses in the same places- cheek,chin,nose and forehead.