~8~

Southampton,England
April 10,1912
Almost noon:
It is a beautiful day. A gorgeous burgundy red Renault Touring car hanging from a loading crane,which is lowered toward Hatch Number Two. There were vehicles such as horse drawn vehicles,motor cars and lorries.

The atmosphere was surrounded with excitement and giddiness along with tearful goodbyes with waves and bon voyages to friends and relatives on the decks above. Me:"It was The Ship of Dreams to everyone else. To Rose,it was a slave ship. Taking her back to America in chains. Outwardly,she was everything a well brought up a girl should be. Inside,she was screaming"

 Inside,she was screaming"

A poker game is going on. Four men, in working class clothes,play a very serious hand. There was also a little girl who sat on Jack's leg,she wore overalls and her hair was in two braided pigtails(Free images: bangs,child,cute,daylight,field,fun,girl..." she was waiting patiently. Her brother,Jack Dawson and Fabrizio De Rossi,both about 20,her being 5 years old. The two 20 year old's exchange a glance as the two other players argue in Swedish.

Jack and Jacqueline  are American,he being a lanky drifter with his hair a little long for the standards of times. Also unshaven,he and his sister's clothes are a bit rumpled from sleeping in them. They are both artists and they have adopted the bohemian style of art scene in Paris. Jack is very self possessed and sure footed for 20,having lived on his own and taking care of his sister by himself since he was 15 years old. Fabrizio"Jack,you are pazzo. You bet everything we have" Jack took a smoke from his cigarette,careful not to blow it in his sisters face"When you got nothing you got nothing to lose"

Olaf"You moron" to Sven"I can't believe you bet our tickets" Jack turned to Sven"Sven?" He and Jack switched cards. Jack switched cards again and drew a new card. He and Olaf made eye contact and he took out his cigarette

 He and Olaf made eye contact and he took out his cigarette

"All right,moment of truth. Someone's life is about to change" Fabrizio put his cards down. Jack"Niente" Fabrizio"Niente" Jack"Olaf?" He put down his cards"Nothing. Sven?" Sven put his cards,too"Uh-oh. Two pair. I'm sorry, Fabrizio" Fabrizio started to yell in Italian. Jack"Sorry,you're not going to see your mom again for a long time" Fabrizio grew confused and Jack smiled"Because we are going to America! Full house,boys!" He swung his sister around and they hugged each other with a big smile on her face. Fabrizio held them three Titanic tickets in victory.

Jack rakes in the money as Olaf balls up one huge farmer's fist and grabs Jack's shirt and pulls him close as if he is going to punch him in the face,she and Jack prepare for impact,but he swings around and he punches Sven who flopped backward onto the floor. Everyone laughs. Jacqueline"Brother,are we going home?" Jack"Yes,we are sweetie. We are going home!" Fabrizio"I go to America!" Guy"No,mate. Titanic goes to America in five!" He pointed at a clock. They gathered the money and everything into a giant bag.