~19~

NARRATORS POV:
Jack looked out the window and it was completely submerged by the ocean,he began to shout"HELP! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?! HELLO! HELP ME! HELP!" In the hallway,were abandoned objects left by passengers,the water rushed down the hallway into the corridor.

Jackie's POV:
Me and Rose now are searching for Mr. Andrews to find my brother"Mr. Andrews?!" We ran down the hallway,turned a corner and there he was. Me:"Mr. Andrews! Mr. Andrews!" Rose"Oh,god,where would the Master of Arms take someone under arrest?"

Andrews"What? You both have to get on a boat right away!" Rose"No!" Me:"We are doing this with or without your help,sir. But without will take longer" Andrews"Take the elevator to the very bottom. Go to the left down through the crew man's passage. Then you'll go right and left again at the stairs. You'll come to a long corridor"

Narrators POV:
The water rushes into the room Jack was being held captive. He climbed up on the bar to get away.

Jackie's POV:
I ran with Rose with her holding my hand as we ran past numerous people but the elevator man stopped us"I'm sorry,ladies,but the lifts are closed" Rose grew mad"I'm through being polite,goddamn it!" She pushed him into the lift and she held me"Now take us down!" He did with a scared look on his face and we shut the doors to the lift. Me:"E deck,please"

Narrators POV:
Jack tried to get the handcuffs off as more water rushed in,nothing was improving and he started to sweat.

Jackie's POV:
We went down a few floors,I looked down and there was water that rushed in the elevator. The elevator man got on the chair,Rose put me on her back. I put my arms around her neck,carefully and my legs around her waist and she tucked one arm under my thigh-like a piggyback,to try and protect me from the coldness of the rising waters sinking the 'unsinkable ship' Elevator man"I'm going back up!" Rose"No! No! No!" She opened the doors and used her other arm to put under my other thigh. The elevator man left us and we began the search for my brother. The water rose up to Rose's kneecaps.

Narrators POV:
Jack put his legs on a desk as the rising,chilly waters now soaked his feet.