December #1 Shopping With The Guys For The Holidays

While it was the morning, i was waking up and than get off my bed really quickly to check my calendar. Then it was the first week before christmas. There were only 5 days before and i have that christmas break today! I am finally gonna chill with my friends & my family.

So right now, i was doing my to-do list of christmas. So all i need to do is decorating my room for christmas,buying some outfits for christmas, buying christmas present for my friends & my family, buying some christmas decorations at Target & Walmart, buying some grocery at the grocery store for baking some cookies for santa & for us, downloading some music & movies on ITunes and that's all.

Now i was eating captain crunch cereal for breakfast. Plus i also ate pancakes with delicious mapple syrup on it! Before eating my breakfast, i was taken some picture of the breakfast i am eating right now and posting this in Instagram & Twitter. After that i was lookin outside and seeing peoples decoarating there house before christmas comes.

Jacob: I love Christmas so much! All the decorations outside was cool right guys?

Siren: Yeah! I also love Christmas because Christmas is life!

Nash: We know! Anyways, i am going to the mall to buy some things. Wanna come? They have a big sale there!

Everyone said: Yeah! We're coming with you.

Nash: Okay! Also Siren, i will call your boyfriend Drew if he comes with us.

Siren: Nash! You know me soo much lol

Then now, i was putting my white jeans, a fancy shirt, my sliver watch and my vans. Right i was brushing my hair and do it with a cool style. Now i was grabbing my gigantic wallet full of money and my iPhone and put it on my jacket. A few minutes ago, i was at the mall for now to buy something that is intresting for me.

Nick: Guys! Wanna go at the thrift store?

Nash: I was about to go at Forever 21.Fine! Will go with you Nick.

Siren: I never been to the thrift store before. I think it's was soo boring trash in this store but will try >.>

While we've been to the thrift store, the store was all packed and we were surprised that there's everything good. So we were looking around and when i see some cool jackets there, they were only 25$ for one jacket. Well the prices are cheap enough but yeah. Now, i started to grabs everything that i needed for the store. I thought this store was a junk but now i realized i have to try some stores at the mall before you said you love that store or hating it much.

Siren: This store is like perfection. Wait! is there any changing rooms??

Heather: Ask the cashier to help you.

Siren: Okay! Hey Cashier!

Cashier of Thrift Store: Yes! May i help you?

Siren: Is there any changing rooms?

Cashier of Thrift Store: Yeah! It's at the upstairs of the store.

Siren: Okay!

Nash: OMG! i wanted those mini christmas tree to celebrate christmas. Oh lord, those prices are cheap. Still buying it!

Drew: I know right!

After the whole fun at the thrift store, we're were bring all the stuff we've buy and putting this on our trunck of our car. Now we've walked all the way back to the mall and going to any stores for teenagers now. So all i wanna go likes stores is Banana Republic, Micheal Kors, Hollister, Aeropostale, Forever 21, Azalea, H&M, Stitches, Urban Outfitters & ZARA.