November #8 : The Music

In the afternoon at 1pm, we were going to do some cleaning up at my house. I decided to get more from my friends.

We were cleaning up the whole house. Connor, Nash & i were cleaning our bedroom and the upstairs, Shawn & Shane were cleaning the bathroom, Cameron & Nick were cleaning the Kitchen, Siren were cleaning up her bedroom & Siren's were cleaning the basement and the living room.

Jacob: Guys! Thank you for helping me for cleaning up the whole house.

Siren: No problem Jacob. Anyways, we deserve to get a break or a snack for all this work we've done.

Abby: Yeah! By the way, i gotta go to back home guys. Bye!

Siren: Wait why?

Abby: My parents are sick now and i needed to buy the medicine at the pharmacy and buying chicken soup & some tea at the grocery store.

Heather: Okay! Bye Abby!

Shane: What the? I wonder what is that on the top shell.

Jacob: Shane! Its one book that is completely blank and i don't know what i can do with it.

Siren: Well, you can draw on it.

Shawn: Yeah! You can also make books and published it for the whole world or if you want, you type the things that you write as computer and published on Wattpad.

Nick: Or you can write new songs and published it on iTunes.

Jacob: Wait Nick! That can be a good idea. I was thinking about making new songs all the long. It's like my choice to do it. I try it, i do it.

Charlie: The last part was making sense though.

Christina: True! Maybe you can do a band or two peoples can writes song.

Jacob: I prefer two person to write songs. I don't who i should pick?

Cameron: Well, i can rap and you can sing perfectly right?

Jacob: Rap & Singing all togheter? That can work right guys?

Siren: That can work! Jacob & Cameron, make sense!

Jacob: Anyways, i am going shopping online on my laptop. Will be at the basement. Wanna come boys?

Nick: Okay! Will bring my MacBook to continue my History Project.

While i was doing my shopping online, i found some pretty good clothes, video games, movies and some other things. So i was to type the number from my debbit card. I can't wait to get them. Now, i've been on Twitter on my iPhone to tweet about the good news i have. I hope they will understsnd about that right guys?

Anyways back to the story, I was going to install some Studio Programs to make our music. Also we needed some stuff for the studio and an empty place. Be we have an room that is upstairs that we don't use anymore and yeah.

Siren: Anyways guys, do your own thing cause i gotta go to my friend's house for something. Will be right back.

Jacob: Okay then! Anyways, we could get some music stuff and decorative things online or at the music store. And maybe we can ask Drew if he had a bigger room at his house.

Cameron: Yeah! I don't think we don't huge rooms for our studio right?

Nash: True! Anyways, we need some people to help you for the music. Like the sound of the music, the beat of the song and some other sh*t.

Ricky: Or you know what, we can just signed up at an Music Studio.

Shawn: Right!

Jacob: Anyways, were gonna get signed up now right Cameron?

Cameron: Yep!

Tommorow morning, it's time to write our songs. So we got the book and we decided to call our song Heavy Crown. For the first part of the song, i was thinking about royalties & rich peoples. Than i got an idea, i write all my ideas from my head.

Jacob: This song will be amazing!

Cameron: I know! Wait! I got an idea

Cameron POV:

While i have an idea, i wrote it all over in the paper.

I was really now that we're gonns make new songs. Being a YouTuber and a Singer was a good thing. Not a bad thing right guys.

Anyways back to the story, after we finished our new song ''Heavy Crown'' i was really exited to record them in studio version. Now, i was going to the bathroom and get naked in the shower. After my shower, i was i was putting my normal outfit and running downstairs to watch a little bit of TV.