September #8 Homecoming Dance???

At school for the peep ralley with Siren:

Soo Charlie, did you asked Jacob (my brother) to the dance yet? said Siren. Well, not yet, but after the peep ralley thing i will asked him to the dance, if that will make you happy said Charlie. Okay! We trust you Charlie! said Abby. Yeah of course said Charlie.

With the boys at the peep ralley:

I am soo ready for this but a little nervous when you gonna show this poster to Charlie said Jacob. Don't worry Jacob! Everything is under control and everyone is nice at High School, well almost everyone said Nick. Okay then, will try! said Jacob. Heyy Charlie! *shows big poster of the homecoming dance* Do you want to be my date to the homecoming dance? said Jacob. OMG! yes! I accepted said Charlie.

Charlie starts to freak out of happiness when Jacob asked her out to the dance, well not like dating but just for the dance okay!

After the peep ralley:

Siren!!! Jacob just asked to the school dance *screams with happiness * said Charlie. Wow! Congrat Charlie! Now also i got a date yesterday who just asked me out and his name is Nick (My Brother's Best Friends) remember? said Siren. Well did you said yes for now? said Heather.  Yeah i did said yes and by calling me on my IPhone said Siren. Good! Speaking of homecoming dance, i gotta asked Connor to the dance as good said Abby.