November #4 Love & War with Siren

Siren's POV :

When i was at school, i saw my friends and chilling around and eating my own shit from the vendor machine. Then i saw one girl and and who is dating & kissing her boyfriend eachother lips.

Siren: Girls, look at them, they are such a cute couple. I wish i could date someone. I want my boyfriend to have blonde & brown hair, with abs, cool looking, who is popular and does cool things. Like i really need one really badly.

Abby: Then, why try getting a boyfriend at school in the internet.

Charlie: Yeah! If you couldn't find one, go to dating site and find one ASAP.

Jessie: Speaking of dating boys, let find one already.

One hour ago, we couldn't find one boy and we are soo hungry. Right now, School over and it's too late now. Now, i was going to Christina's car and she drive us home. I came opening the door and going upstairs for going to my room.

Siren: *grabs MacBook Pro and types password* Guys, i will try if they have cute guys in the dating site.

Heather: See! If everyone can't find a boyfriend at school, the dating site will help you as good. By the way it is true.

Jessie: Exaclty!

Then, i've been to a dating site called Teen Dating Site on the internet and now started to make one account so everyone can notice me i am pretty cool for doing perfectly selfies and post it on Instagram. Now when i finished creating my account. I typed my info about me, where i lived and posted some selfie in this site. Now it's time to me to find one boy. One minute ago, i found a lot of boys who is perfect for me.

These are the boys i found on the internet:

Carter Darwin

Kian Roberts

Drew Carpenter

Caylen Robinson

Luke Richardo

After that, i used one love calculator and Drew Carpenter was the awnser. I finally, i am starting to send him a message that said ''Hi Drew, soo i was thinking if we can meet up at starbucks at 5pm and we know we live in the same region but yeah.

Siren: Finally! I gonna have a date with a guy called Drew Carpenter.

Abby: Congrat Siren! We are proud of you right guys?

Jessie: Excalty!

Tomorrow morning, i was waking up for the morning and then i was checking on my iPhone if we have mail from my email or some nofications. So, i checked the emails and i got a email from Drew Carpenter. I was like too exited and lazy to open the email and i have too i guess.

Then the email said:

''Hi Siren, so i read your message at the dating site and yes, i will meet you after school at 5pm. Also when i checked your profile, you are soo perfect at selfies and your informations about you is soo intressting. And by the way, if you want to text me or facetime with me, here's my phone number. Soo yeah! Oh yeah also forgot, if you want to visit me at my house, here my address: 5343 Forester St.''

Now after i read his email, i was like too exited and now i am starting to get off my bed and going to the bathroom to shower. After my shower, i put my casual boots and my casual outfits and for now i am brushing my hair and do perfecty my hair like the others celebritys i know much. A minute ago, i was watching tv and eating cereal at the same time.

After breakfast time, i am just taking the school bus to go to school. After i took the bus, i saw friends out there and then i started to talk about some shit and stuff.

Siren: Guys, good news, you know my new boyfriend Drew,well this morning, he email me and then i read it i have feelings for him.

Heather: Omg! my mind is blowing that your gonna a cute couple. Soo much of my happy parts of my days.

Abby: I wish i was you Siren.

Siren: Guys, chill. I am just gonna have a date that time. Right now, dating is part of my life now.

Jessie: That's the spirit Siren. Anyways it's time to us to go at History Class.

While i was in history class, i was just listening to the teacher and learning about Technologies. I love technologies and i wanted to hear more about it. After history class, it's was lunch time. At the cafetaria, i sit with my friends, my brother's friends & my brother Jacob. All i ate for lunch is a Taco and some pop tarts & oreos. For drink, i got a pepsi.

Jacob: Anyways, what should we do after lunch guys??

Shane: I don't know. What do you want to do?

Jacob: Maybe hanging out???

Connor: One thing, we are hanging out lol.

Nash: Anyways Siren, i heard you are gonna date someone.

Siren: Well yeah. But we're not dating now. This is my first time meeting him.

Christina: And by the way, his name is Drew and this is none of your things.

Charlie: True!

While the bell rings, it was time to us to leave now. I came to the locker room with my friends and open my locker to get my things and some shit. Now i came outside of school and waiting to my friends to get out of this school.

6 minutes ago, i was at home doing homeworks and Drew keeps texting me all day and i keep texting back. After i did my homework, i tried finding some outfit that i can wear today. I decided some casual outfit, hipster outfits, maybe that is urban or some normal outfit i guess. I pick casual & urban outfits. Then when i tried my outfit, it was good enough.

3 hours ago, it's was time to meetup Drew. But i decied to brings my friends, my brother & his friends. To make him more friends thought. Then i came downstairs in the living toom.

Siren: Boys! Just to say, i am meeting Drew right now at Starbucks. But i think it will be a great idea if my friends, you & your friends can come with me to meet him.

Cameron: Well, i guess i can come.

Nash: Me too.

Nick: Yeah, that will be an idea

Shawn: I am going

Shane: Sure!

Connor: Okay!

Ricky: I tottaly agree with all of u guys.

Siren: Then get dressed up and i will text my friends to come with us okay.

While i was texting my friends to come with us at Starbucks and waiting for the boys to get ready, i was just reading magazine for now. Now the boys was ready and Jacob was driving at Drew's House. While Jacob is driving his car, i was just looking at the windows to see the view outside. The sun rising, the bird & eagle flying up the sky, pretty flower everywhere.

When we arrived to Drew's House, i saw his house and i was complety surprised that his house was gigantic.He one rich boy i guess. Now when my brother Jacob, my brother's friends, my friends and i was getting off the car and i ring the doorbell.

Drew's POV:

When i heard the doorbell and going downstairs to open the door, i saw Siren at the door and open the door.

Drew: Whoa! Hi Siren!

Siren: Heyy Drew! I know this is awkard but i bring my friends and my brother. Drew, meet my brother Jacob.

Drew: Hi Jacob! Nice to meet you!

Jacob: You too! Anyways, nice house man. You must be rich that time.

Drew: Yep!

Siren: These are my friends, there's Abby, Heather, Christina, Jessie, Charlie, Nick, Shawn, Shane, Nash, Cameron, Connor & Ricky