December #8 At New York City...

After the plane ride, we were in New York City. Finally because i got car sick :| Anyways, we are going to wait for a taxi that is like a little bit of a limosine thoughts.And i don't even know what the name of the vehicle. Okay, 1 hour later, we are finally here at the hotel that we found in Google and finally i got off the car because i got car sick. AGAIN! O.O. I hope this will not happened again.

Jacob: Okay, what a worst & good looking & cool airplane ride!

Siren: You got car sick like maybe all the long or just for 4/5 minutes.

Jessie: Siren, u were doing ur peaceful reading on ur iphone in the same time as listening to music and some hipster things on the plane.

Siren: I know! That was the best part while i was in the plane.

Ricky: Jason, can we go now?

Jason (Dad): Oh Sorry! I was texting my friend. Anyways, let's go guys.

A couple minutes later, we have finally have a penthouse that is so fancy,modern & luxury instead of a small dirty apartment. Anyways, I was finding a room that can be bigger than ever but I know we will have a huge fight for one big room :/ And also there's only 4 rooms and we're a lot of peoples.

With Siren & her friends....

Siren: Since we're New York City in a fancy modern penthouse, let's take a tour in here and then the outdoors.

Heather: Or maybe shopping at the Grand Mall of New York City?

Siren: Good idea! But after the tour. And remember, do not act like girly & preppy like those cheerleaders at our school.

Abby: Ugh, you mean that chick Bailey with her cheerleader crew who is always being mean to us.

Lia: Wait, is she Bailey Reed?

Heather: Yea... Wait, you know her?

Lia: Of course! Okay there's the whole story that "Why Bailey Reed is becoming all bad and rude". So, one day I was there at my old school and now the cheerleaders in my school was being all rude to Bailey and I was upset.

Charlie: Wait, why u were upset?

Lia: Because, they were being rude to her like example, they lied to her ex-boyfriend that she is cheating on him...

Siren: Wait, she have a boyfriend?

Lia: Guys, let me continue! And yes she had one then he broke up with her.

Christina: okay..

Lia: Yea, they lied on her ex-boyfriend, calling her names, made her in trouble, push her down sometimes and some stuff.

Siren, I know she is bad now but poor her. I hate cheerleaders and why my brother is in the football team? And i hope she won't do revenge on me & my boyfriend Drew cause Drew is the most sweetest, cutest guy i ever seen in my life. And you know, Drew knows every lies on cheerleaders by the way.

Drew: True and they are trying to break up with Siren.

Jacob: Uh excuse me! Because it's my choice being in a football team plus I love sports.

Siren: And this is why I don't want to be cheerleaders o.o

Ari: Guys, can we stop talking about it and move on to our fun times cause this is boring.

Siren: Okay. okay.

After this conversation, i heard the girls talking about Bailey at her old school but anyways, forget that, we are in vacation and time to chillax here. Anyways with me & my friends, we have the biggest room with the perfect view of New York and this was good news and right now we are just staying in bed, playing games in our phones. But it was kinda boring staying in bed like in 1 hour :/

Drew: *plays Guess the Emoji*

Jacob: *plays Bejeweels Blitz*

Ricky: *reads books on Wattpad & iBook*

Logan: *watches Pitch Perfect 2*

Kian: Guys, can we do something cool cause we're at New York to celebrate New Year Eve. Like not staying on our technologies.

Jacob: Oh, you remind me of something, I got to do my homework on my laptop.

Kian: >_

Jacob: Fine, will do it later. By the way, imma go downstairs if my parents are alright.

Connor: Alrightio !

Drew: And also, I'm gonna take a perfection shower with the perfect view of the city. And for French, "Je vais aller prendre ma douche qui a la perfection vu de la ville".

Nick: Damn, this bruh doe.

Nash: I know right, he is the perfect boyfriend for Siren as fuck.

Drew: Thank u and also, i learn fast at school and get straight A's. Plus I love Siren so much that i maybe gonna marry her one day.

Cameron: Woah, your going too far.. Your still 17 years old.

Drew: I know and also i gonna take my shower like quick. I'm all itchy and dirty.

Jacob: I'm back guys, my dad is cooking dinner and it's gonna be ready in any minutes. And by the way, where's Siren?

Shane: I don't know, shopping?

Shawn: Well she love shopping in every places thoughts.

Jacob: True, but I guess she's at the Grand Mall of New York City :/ maybe after dinner guys, we should go there ASAP.

Logan: Well, I maybe not in a mood for shopping cause, you know, we've been shopping a lot like this year doe.

Jacob: Well, it depends kk.

Logan: kk.

Drew: Back from shower guys.

Ricky: How was ur shower?

Drew: 1 word, perf. lol

Shane: Well good for you.

{Awkward Silence}

Shawn: Guys, I am bored. How about watching a movie on this gigantic home cinema or something else.

Nick: Well, we can get fresh air thoughts?

Ricky: Sure! But where should we go? And also we don't even know the directions to go somewhere.

Jacob: We will go on many places.

1 hour later, we were going places. Likes places, we've been to the Grand Mall of New York City,at Time Sqaure for more shopping, at Starbucks and at Target for random stuff again and also our parents need something at Target and they told me so.