November #3 Love & War with Siren

In the morning at Siren's Bedroom, she was sleeping all night and waiting for the alarms to ring. Then the alarm from her phone is about the ring. Then she was waking up and taking a shower in her bathroom. After she took her shower... 

Now she's about to go in her bedroom and now chossing her outfits. Then she found one black beanie that says Chill, a jeans short, one golden belt with a star, hipster glasses, a hipster tank, one brown studded ankle boots, a red plaid jacket attatch to her shorts, two golden necklaces, a lot of bracelets and some golden earings. Then she about to wear her school outfits and she looks good. Now she looked in the mirror and her hair just got messed up. Now she is taking her hair brush to make her hair staight. Then she looks really good as fuck with those outfit. Now she was about to do perfectly selfies on her phone and post it on Instagram lol. 

Siren: I look soo damn cuute today. Now i just need to find my backpack.

When Siren was looking all around for her backpack, she found her backpack under her bed all the long. Now she puts her makeup, her homeworks, her school, her electronics and some others shit on her backpack. Right now she look at the time in her clock and than going downstairs for eating breakfast with her brothers & friends. 

After breakfast time, her brother Jacob, his friends, her friends and Siren is putting there backpack and going to Jacob's Car for a ride.

At school with Siren and her friends, they are hanging out, talking a lot of things and some others shit. 

Siren: Awww look at them, they are such a cute couples right? 

Charlie: I know right! 

Christina: Why would you said that Siren?

Siren: Because i really want a boyfriend like them. Like one boyfriends who does love me, a hot guy who does exercise at gym, who is popular, who has blonde hair or brown hair, brown eyes and some other things that is so cute about him. 

Heather: Well go for it Siren! It's your opinion! 

Jesise: Yeah! Anyways, there a planty of guys to date at school or maybe in the internet. Not like in a game but somewhere like Twitter, Instagram or YouTube. 

 Siren: Good! I better find one quick!