October #12 We Got Flaws & We R Ones

At school, Siren was just talking with her friends and hanging out togheter, also they been to the Computer Lab with us. Just to go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube and Ask.FM. While the bell rings, i was about to go in Gym for the first period. While we're at the Gym...

Gym Teacher: Hello peoples, today leasson is Dodgeball, okay.

Siren: Urgh! Dodgeball again! Gym Teacher, why it always have to be dodgeball. We played like a millon times.

Christina: Yeah, anything else to do instead of dodgeball??

Gym Teacher: Well, we can just do exercises.

Heather: That might be a good idea

Abby: But, we don't wanna be sweaty like the boys who is already exercising.

Jessie: There's no problem about that!

After gym, it was lunch time and we started get out of gym and going to the cafétaria with my sister and my friends. Also, i was eatings some of my own shit from my lunchbox. Included with my friends, sister & i. After lunch time in the cafétaria & after school...

Jacob: Finally! School over... I am so tired of school. Anyways, what should we do next?

Nash: We're going back home duh!

In the way home, i came upstairs with my friends and going my to our bedroom and doing something random in our room. Anyways, i was about to check on YouTube to see a lot of views than i was like really surprised that i got 6k views & a lot of comments & likes. Also i was about to check on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Vine and other social media to see if i have a lot of followers. Than i was really happy because that i have 2k followers on Twitter & Instagram, a lot of friends on Facebook, 1k Viners and more. This was my best day ever.

Jacob: Guys, check this out! We got 2k Followers on Twitter & Instagram, 1k Viners, a lot of Facebook friends & 6k views in our lastest videos on our YouTube Channel and a lot of comments & likes.

Connor: Oh fuck you! Really?? I got soo suprised and i swear, if you lied to me, i was about to kill you. Nah! Just kidding.

Nash: OMG! How could this would happen for this fucking day. Like we're in high school, than after school, this happend. Thank you world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron: LOL Nash! Just to say, we got flaws!

Ricky: We should do a video by now! Just for are subcribers and fans.

Nick: Yeah! But lets do it like tomorrow afternoon, after school okay?

Jacob: Okay Nick! Now i am hungry, will get something from the fridge kk. Want something guys?

Nash: Well, can you get me some pink lemonade??

Jacob: Sorry, we don't have any, somebody called Siren, my sister who just drink all the pink lemonade last night.

Siren: IT'S WASEN'T MY FAULT! I WAS SOO THIRSTY!! JEEZ!

Jacob: Calm down Siren! Does anybody has lives?