Chapter 21

-(Y/N)'S POV-

I finally have time to rest as I lay on the couch, the picture of Kocho and Tomioka repeated in my head, over and over. But, who am I to complain, if I were Tomioka I would choose Kocho over me anyday.

-TOMIOKA'S POV-

I entered my estate as I sat down, I started to get worried about (Y/N). Is she mad at me? I decided to send her a letter using the crows, I jotted down a letter and had my crow send it over to her.

  5 minutes later and no response. I sent her another letter, again, no response. What happened? What if she's not home? She just got back from a mission so she client have been sent out on another one.

(yknow I could've made him go to your estate and see u there but nahhh)

-(Y/N)'S POV-

Tomioka kept sending letter after letter, but I let it pass. But the more I ignored him, the more guilty I felt.

-TIME SKIP-

WARNING: THIS GONNA BE A LITTLE CRINGY... SORRY LOVES.

  I decided to take visit the pond near HQ, it was a small pond, wisteria and cherry blossom trees were planted everywhere. It was beautiful.

(and currently, all of the hashira are out doing missions, except Kanroji, she was at her estate doing something idk)

-SMALL SMALL TIME SKIP🥸-

I sat beside the pond as the petals fell down and landed in the pond. I rolled up my sleeves and dipped my hand in the cold water. But this time, it was different type of water droplet that started to fall into the pond.

  I was crying.. my vision blurred as I let my emotions pour out, I lightly punched the ground. Then the touch of a cold object touched my hand, it was a flower that dropped from the trees as it landed in my hands.

  I picked the flower up and put it around my ear, (yknow like an accessory?)  the aroma of the flowers around me felt like heaven, well, until someone tapped my shoulder.

  I immediately wiped my tears and turned around, there standing, was the water pillar, "Oh hey." I said with a smile. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug as your eye widened.

"Why weren't you answering my letters?" He asked.

I was a bit shocked.. but I was glad. He was never the type to hug first. But my eyes slowly softened, I rested my hand on his head and patted him. "I'm sorry, did I make you worry?" I asked. He let go and leaned close to my face, and our lips made contact.