Chapter 4

"Who are you?" I ask, "I'm Makomo, and this is Sabito." She says with a smile, "Giyuu told me about you two.. didn't you die..?" I say. "Yes, tragically, but that's the past. But what seems to be the problem?" She asks. "Well, Urorodaki wants me to split this boulder, but it's no use!" I say, "But if I split it then I'm sure you can to!" She says. "Huh? You both already split this boulder?" I ask, they both nod. My eyes widen, "That means you're just spirits?" They nod. "But how come only I can see you..?" I ask, they both shrug.

   "All we can do is just wanna help." Sabito says with a calm face, "Alright, let's start with your breathing technique." Makomo says, "It's moon, my father was a moon Hashira. Then he couldn't be one anymore because of his injury." I say. "I see that you have mastered almost all your breathing styles, but the last one is a bit tricky huh?" Sabito says. I nod, "Then try it! Give it all you've got!" Makomo says.

    "I've tried so many times, I can't do it." I say with a sad face, "Oh don't get all down and sad, just believe in yourself." Sabito says. "But our time is running out, we have to go back. Good luck (Y/N)." Both kids say, "Wait don't leave!" But it was to late. They disappeared into the thick fog at night, Ok, you've got this. For Sabito and Makomo. "Total Concentration.. Sixteenth Form: Moonbow- Half Moon." I swing my sword in a downward slash resulting in a powerful sixfold slash.

    I slowly look up to see the rock in half, my eyes widen. "YES!! I DID IT!! THANK YOU SABITO AND MAKOMO!" I yell, then I slam the door open and tell Urorodaki and Giyuu I split the rock is half. They both look outside to see the rock in two, "I knew you could do it." Urorodaki says. I smile, "Good job (Y/N)." Giyuu says before walking away. "I guess your set for the Final Selection, start packing." Urorodaki says, I nod and I rush inside to pack.

    I'm exited for the Final Selection, even though a lot of kids don't pass. But instead, they die.. how tragic. But I'm hoping that if can pass, for my family. For the future that's demon-free, so no more lives can get taken away. However I'm still curious on who started this demon thing, I asked Urorodaki but he said I'll find out somewhere in the future. The only thing I knows is that he has dark, red eyes. I've never seen him before but I'm not sure why or when he started it, demons just make this world scarier.. they took my family's life from them. But don't worry, I'll kill all the demons in this world!

(A/N): Holaa, I'm hoping everyone is safe right now. I know there's this whole pandemic and stuff but please stay safe, loves. Bye!