Chapter 13

-GIYUU POV-

     I hear all the hashira crowd over Rengoku. I also run out to see (Y/N) is Rengoku's arms, blood rushing out of her wrist. My eyes widen and I run over, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yell. I rip of a piece of my uniform and I wrap it around (Y/N)'s wrist, I carry (Y/N) bridal style to the Butterfly Estate. Tears running down my face, please hang on, don't die on me please.. I make it to the Butterfly Estate. "Oh dear! She's losing a lot of blood! Follow me!" Shinobu says, I follow her to a room. I set      (Y/N) down, tears start to run down my cheek.

"Please live (Y/N)..." I mumble, "She lost a lot of blood, I'll try my best.." she says. I sit outside stressing, "Giyuu! How is (Y/N)?" Mitsuri says. "I don't know.. Shinobu said she would try to take care of it." I say, then Shinobu comes out of the room. I stand up instantly, "How is (Y/N)?!" I ask. "She's doing fine, but she lost a lot of blood and she's gonna have to rest a lot." Shinobu says. "Can I see her?" I ask, she nods and I enter the room.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I wake up in the Butterfly Estate, my wrist hurts like hell.. I look around to see Giyuu next to me. Holding my hand and sleeping, adorable.. I nudge him lightly, "Giyuu?" He wakes up, "(Y/N)..? Your alive?" He says. I nod, he instantly gets up and hugs me. "Thank god! I thought you were dead!" He starts crying, my eyes widen. I hug him back, "Thank you, for worrying about me.." I say. "Of course, I couldn't have just sat around and done nothing." He says.

Shinobu then come in the room and gives me the medicine to help with my wrist, "I lost a lot of blood, that darn demon stabs my wrist with a knife." I say. "I'm glad your okay though." He says smiling, I nod and drink my medicine. "Bleh, this medicine taste bad." I say gagging, Giyuu laughs. "When will you be able to go on missions again?" He asks, "I don't know, but hopefully in a couple of days." I say. "But how's Rengoku? He also got injured.." I ask in worry, "He's in the other room and he doing fine, Shinobu also treated him." Giyuu says. I sigh in relief, the Giyuu's crow lands on him arm. "CAW! GIYUU! HEAD WEST FOR DEMONS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED THERE!" It says, "Aww, I'm sorry. I gotta go." Giyuu says. "Don't be sorry! It's the job of a Hashira after all." I say with a reassuring smile.

     Giyuu nods, he grabs his sword and he leaves the room. I stop him just before, "Giyuu?" I say. He turns around, "You better come back alive." I say. He snickers, "I will." He says. Then he leaves, setting off for his mission. I look out the window, "Good luck, Giyuu.."