Chapter 19

Giyuu scoffs, "I'm smarter than you." He says. "HA! Real funny." I say, then Tanjiro wakes up. Everyone looks over at Giyuu and I, "W-where am I?" Tanjiro asks. I walk over "You're at the HQ, with all the hashira." I say, "Protecting a demon! A clear violation!" Rengoku says. "S-shes my sister! The demon is my younger sister!" Tanjiro says, "Can't we wait until Oyakata-Sama gets here?" Mitsuri says in worry. "Looks like you're having fun here." Sanemi says holding the box, Tanjiro looks terrified.

    "Sanemi, please don't act out of line." Shinobu says, "WHAT A MORON!" Sanemi says stabbing Nezuko. My eyes widen, "NO!" Tanjiro says. Sanemi ignores his words and continues stabbing even more, "Oi, thats enough." I say. Everyone looks over at me, "Leave the box alone." I say. Sanemi scoffs and drops the box. Then Oyakata-Sama walks out, Sanemi forces Tanjiro to bow like everyone else does. He smiles then says, "The letter." Oyakata says, the girl nods and starts to read the letter. "Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon." The girl says, "Urorodaki Sakonji and (Y/N) Tsukiko atone by comitted seppuku." She then finishes.

    "So what if they commit seppuku?" Sanemi says, "She can't prove that she will attack humans." Oyataka says. Sanemi gasps in disbelief, then he cuts himself with his sword. "Master! I will prove it to you! The true natures of this disgusting creature." He says, then he flips the box and makes his blood drip on it. "It won't work in daylight, try somewhere darker." Obanai says, then Sanemi throws the box in the dark. And stabs the box once more, "Stop it!!" Tanjiro says. But Obanai digs his elbow into Tanjiro, silencing him.

    Sanemi lifts the lid to reveal Nezuko, all the other hashira are in shock. "Cmon demon! Here's the blood you love so much." He says with a nasty voice, Nezuko steps out. She drools at the bloop dripping, Tanjiro finally escapes from Obanai's grip. Giyuu holds back his arm to prevent him from doing anything else, "Nezuko!" Tanjiro yells. Then, Nezuko looks away disgust. Sanemi is in disbelief, "There, now it's proven Nezuko will not attack humans." Oyakata says. "This meeting is over." He says, the hashira nod. "Also, Sanemi and Obanai, don't torment the younger one to much." He says, "Yes sir." Sanemi says. "As you wish." Obanai says.

    "Let me take them into my estate, Oyakata-Sama." Shinobu says, and she does. "Phew, glad that's done with." I say turning around. "Oi." Giyuu says, I turn back. "Hm?" I say, he shakes his head. "Never mind, see ya later." He says walking away, I nod. Then we separate ways, I walk into my estate. Just before I sit on the couch, my crow flys in. "CAW CAW! (Y/N) AND MITSURI! HEAD WEST! DEMONS!" It says, I sigh. I'm so tired.. I pull myself out of the house, then I start to head west.

    I walk past the Butterfly Estate, peaking into the window. I look to see.. Giyuu push back Shinobu's hair behind her ear, my eyes widen and I walk faster. A pain hits my heart, like.. I don't want him to be near any girls? Do I like Giyuu? I shake my head in disbelief, but.. I hate to see him around other girls. "Ugh, I hate myself." I mumble, "Are you okay?" Muichiro asks. "Y-Yea! I'm fine! Thanks for asking." I say, he looks at me suspiciously. Then he nods and walk away, I sigh. Then I continue to walk west.