Chapter 11

I finish writing the card, "I'm done!" I say happily. "It looks great! Okay let's give it to Shinobu so she can give it to Giyuu once he wakes up!" Mitsuri says, I nod and we walk to the Butterfly Estate. "Hm what's this? A gift?." Shinobu says, "Yup, give it to Giyuu once he wakes up please." I say. "Alright!" Shinobu says, then Mitsuri and I walk off.

-𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

I wake up in the Butterfly Estate, "What am I doing here?" I say. "You passed out of course." Shinobu says walking in, "(Y/N) brought you here." She says. "Oh, where is she?" I say rubbing my head, "She's gone with Mitsuri, but she left this gift for you." She then throws me a small box with a blue bow. "You're all healed, you can leave now." She said walking away, I nod. A gift? I open the gift to see a picture of Urorodaki, (Y/N) and I when we were little, and a note next to it:

𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖦𝗂𝗒𝗎𝗎,
   𝖧𝖾𝗒, 𝗂𝗍𝗌 (𝖸/𝖭). 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗍. 𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖴𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗄𝗂, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌. 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒. 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖡𝗒𝖾! 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇!
-(𝖸/𝖭) 𝖳𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗂𝗄𝗈

   I smile slightly, and I put the picture up to my chest. "I miss you to.. (Y/N)..." I say.

    I then get up, from the bed and I stretch. I yawn, then I change back into my Demon Slayer Uniform. I grab my sword and I walk out, to see (Y/N) talking to Rengoku. She seemed so happy around him.. smiling and laughing, I wanted that with her... am I jealous?!  "Giyuu!" I hear (Y/N) 's name call me. She runs up to me and hugs me, my eyes widen. "I'm so glad your okay!" She says, I hug back. "Y-Yea I'm okay." She lets go, "Hey, uh thanks for bring info me back here.." I say. "Aw it's no problem! I always help friends." She says with a smile, I start to turn red.

     As I'm talking to (Y/N) her crow lands on her arm, "CAW! (Y/N) TSUKIKO AND KYOJURO RENGOKU HEAD WEST FOR A MISSION!!" It says. "Aww, I wanted to talk more." She says, "Haha it's okay, go ahead on your mission." I say reassuring her. Suddenly a feeling rushes through my body, I grab (Y/N)'s arm. "Huh? Giyuu are you okay?" She says, I let go of her. "Y-Yea, I'm so sorry." I say looking down. She lifts my head up, "It's okay, don't feel bad." She says with a reassuring smile. I nod, "Cmon Rengoku, lets go." She says. Then they both set off to their mission.

    "Are you maybe.. worried about (Y/N)..?" Mitsuri asks, "What? No, of course not." I say turning away, "You turned red, so you like her huh?" She says. I shake my head, "Okay then.." she says walking away.
Do I actually have feelings for her?