Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Kesha

[March; Week before spring break]

“I want to take the kids somewhere.” I said to Khalil as we laid in the bed.

He looked at me and shook his head.

“Khalil why not? We don’t ever do anything and I just want to be with my family and my baby.” I said kissing him.

“I ain’t trying to do all that shit.” He said.

I stared at him with a blank expression.

“Why not?” I asked climbing on top of him.

“Where are you trying to go?” he asked looking at me.

“I don’t know, just somewhere fun.”

“Alright I guess we can but you know you have to get that shit done now.”

“Yeah I’ll do it in the morning because it’s 9 pm and I don’t feel like doing anything.” I said.

There was a knock at the door and I moved from off top of him to beside him.

“Come in.” I said.

Arielle walked in with Hayden who was crying and she handed her to me.

“Well we are gonna go out for a few mom and dad.” Arielle said trying to ease her way out.

“Wait.” Khalil said.

She rolled her eyes.

“Yes dad?”

“Who is we?” he questioned.

“The twins, Chris and Maurice, we’re hungry so we decided to go get something to eat. Is that fine?”

“Make sure ya’ll back before 11.”

“We will.” She said smiling and walking out.

“I’m going to put her back to sleep.” I said getting up and walking out the room and going into hers.

I stared at Hayden holding onto me and slowly going back to sleep. I love this little girl so much even though she is so bad but my life wouldn’t be complete without her. Khalil and I were still trying to potty train her, it’s so hard but she’s catching on.

I made sure she was in a deep sleep again before I laid her down in her crib. I wasn’t ready to let her sleep in the bed by herself just yet so the crib is where she will remain. I kissed her on the forehead and covered her then put on her night light and walked out the room closing the door so she could sleep peacefully.

I walked in my room and closed the door. I didn’t see Khalil so I walked into the bathroom and there he was taking a shower so I turned and walked out. I went into the kitchen and got my chocolate dipped strawberries then went back to my room and started eating them.

After a while Khalil came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower body and I couldn’t help but stare. He smiled and winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

“You like what you see?” he said going into the closet and finding something to put on.

“Actually I don’t.” I said smiling and continuing to eat my strawberries.

“Aw for real? You don’t find me attractive anymore?” he said smiling.

“No, not really.”

“I see how it is.” He said sliding his gym shorts on without any boxers.

“Why don’t you put on underwear Khalil?”