Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Tyler

Once again, Chris and I were in the studio on some real shit. I think we were going through some things with these girls in our lives. This shit was crazy. Nia and I just…I don’t know mane I just don’t know…then there’s Courtney.

Nia was staring at me and I just trying to get in the studio but she was holding my hands and shit.

“Were you lying?” she asked me. I told her me and Courtney weren’t going out or whatever anymore and it was true. She was calling me non-stop but I just didn’t respond, I had enough shit on my plate.

“I’m not lying to you…what the fuck Ima lie to you about?” I asked staring at her.

“Because that’s all you been doing is lying and hurting my feelings.” She said.

“Aight I’m sorry.” I said.

“No you’re not, you don’t even mean it.”

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the lips and I felt her embrace get tighter around me than mines were around her. I looked to see Chris with his “friend” Christian and they were saying they were friends but people saw different.

“Aye bro, you ready?” I asked Chris.

“Yeah.” He said.

We walked back in the booth and put our headphones and then Courtney walked in and she was staring at me through the glass and I was staring back. Damn she looked so fucking good.

DJ Raw played a beat and we started listening to it first, it was kind of a slow beat but it wasn’t extremely slow so we’ll see where this will go.

Chris started to sing into the microphone. This nigga could sing his ass off and he really got in to it this time because his veins were popping out his neck and he just look like his was singing about some girl…

“Love is a strong word but I meant it when I told you girl

All the lies, all the deceit, you’re hurting now because of me

I realize when I looked in your eyes, not tryna be that guy

Just tryin’ to get between your thighs

I see you hurt, I drug you through the dirt,

I have realize my wrong and now I just want to move on