Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Tyler

“You hitting females now? That’s how I raised you?” My dad said sitting on the edge of my bed in my room.

I stared at him.

“I wasn’t trying to hit her Dad…I kind of just blacked out and she was trying to pull me off her and I hit her. I swear I wasn’t trying to do it. I feel bad about it, I don’t know what else to say or do because it was an honest mistake and accident. I said I was sorry a million times but she doesn’t care to listen to what I have to say.” I said to him.

“Tyler I don’t give a damn, that’s still a female. We all make mistakes and shit but your ass better not ever in life touch another female like that or I’ll kill your ass my damn self. You don’t hit a damn woman, that shit ain’t right. No matter how angry she make you, that’s just something you don’t do. This may have been a mistake but you still shouldn’t have done that. It’s fucked up cause I ain’t raise you that way. You know you’re not supposed to ever hit a female.” He said.

“Dad I know. I’m sorry, it’s not gonna happen again.”

“You damn right it’s not gonna happen again or it’s gonna be your ass. Don’t fucking try me Tyler.”

“Alright.” I said staring at my phone.

“I gotta go somewhere but your mom wanted me to talk to you. This shit really ain’t over but I gotta be out so stay your ass out of trouble.” He said before walking out of my room.

I sighed and just laid back on my bed. I don’t like feeling like this. Nobody really understands that I wasn’t trying to hurt that girl intentionally. I was losing my mind when all that shit happened. I just want her back and right now I’m willing to do whatever. I miss her.

I got out my bed and looked around my room for my keys. I found them and then headed out the door. I was gonna go to her house and talk to her. She don’t understand how much I miss her. I love that girl so much, I just don’t want it to end like this.

*

“You don’t need to be here. We don’t have anything to discuss.” Ashley said with her arms folded mugging me.

“Ash, I’m really sorry. I swear to God, I wasn’t trying to hurt you. It was an accident and I’m…so sorry for hurting you. I just wasn’t in my right mind. I don’t know what else to do or say to you for you to understand that I am trying and I do miss you.” I said staring her in the eyes.