Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jaron

I was sitting in the hospital lobby and had been for 12 hours with my dad, Kesha, Khalil, and Jasmine. It was only 9 pm. I don’t know what happened but her and my dad must have gotten into it or something but she was knocked out cold and they were operating on her and I wanted cry cause I know God wasn’t gonna take my mom from me like that.

She was hit by a fucking car like bitch you got brakes on yo damn car but then again she shouldn’t have ran out like that.

I looked at my dad and then at Jasmine because she was crying.

“Why were ya’ll arguing?” Jasmine asked.

“I don’t want to talk about that right now.” My dad said.

The adults knew something that we didn’t and somebody needed to start giving out some answers at why my mom is in the fucking hospital laying on her death bed.

“Why is she in the hospital?” I asked.

Kesha looked at John then back at me and shook her head like damn why wouldn’t they tell us shit.

Fuck this shit! I stood up and grabbed my car keys and walked out the hospital cause it wasn’t a point in me even being there. Jasmine came out behind me along with my dad and I didn’t even want to hear shit he had to say now but I listened anyways.

“Look just go out and do something and don’t worry about your mom I got her. Go over Khalil and Kesha’s house or something and I’ll call when your mom is doing straight.” My dad said.

I nodded. “Alright.”

We got in my car and I was about to go home but Jasmine was begging me to go to see Katelyn and to be honest I didn’t feel like going over there but I did anyways because she wasn’t gonna leave me alone.

When we got there Tyler opened the door and we walked in and Arielle was laying on the couch with that Tyrin dude.

No comment on that.

“Bro what’s going on?” Tyler said standing next to me.

“Shid my mama fucked up right now in the hospital, we can’t see her right now so my dad just told me to go do something and not to worry but that shit is kind of hard.” I said.

“She gonna be straight bro.” Tyler said picking up Hayden and kissing her on the cheek. She started laughing and playing with him. She bad as hell though.

“Yeah…where yo girl at?” I asked looking at him and he smiled.