Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Christian

He continued staring at me then he looked at the ground and let out a huge sigh. I knew what was coming next because he looked so freaking mad.

“FUCK!!” He yelled hitting the wall.

“…I’ll have an abortion…if you want me to…I’m sorry, I know you are going through a lot and I probably shouldn’t have told you.” I said turning to walk away.

“No, babe…no…don’t go, I’m not mad at you at all. I love you to death and I don’t want you to have an abortion. I’m just having a hard time right now and it kind of shocked me…I’m sorry if I made you feel bad.” He said grabbing onto my hands.

I wanted to break down and cry because I don’t know what to do with a baby and he scared me, I thought he didn’t want it. I can’t cry because I have to be there for him because he is going through a lot so I fought back the tears as hard as I could.

“What’s wrong?” he asked trying to look in my eyes but I just couldn’t look at him.

“Nothing, how are you holding up?” I said trying to change the subject.

“Chris come on and tell me.”

“Nothing is wrong…I have to go because my mom and dad are looking for me…bye.” I said giving him a half hug then leaving out.

I ran to my car and got in and just sat my head against the steering wheel and let the tears fall. How do you tell your parents that you are pregnant? I can’t do it so nobody is gonna find out…well at least not right now. I’ll do it when the time is right.

There was a knock at my window and I looked up to see Christopher. I unlocked the door and he opened it then stared at me.

“Why you lie to me Christian?” he said with a concerned look.

“…You have too much going on right now, I didn’t want to bother you.” I said as he pulled me up from the seat then sat down and pulled me back in his lap.

I covered my face and tears were just streaming down my face.

“Baby stop crying…we gonna be straight.” He said pulling my hands out my face and wiping my tears but they continued falling.

“They are gonna hate me…”

“No they aren’t, stop crying Christian you stronger than this. To see you crying like is shocking and it’s kind of scaring me because I have never see you like this before.” He said holding me tight.

“I’m scared.” I said honestly.

“Don’t be…look at me.” He said.

I looked up at him and he wiped my tears again then kissed me.

“I love you so much and just like you told me…if you don’t got nobody else in this fucked up world you got me because I love you baby and I don’t like seeing you like this so please just do me a favor and put a smile on your face.” He told me.

I smiled and hugged him really tight. “I love you too.” I said.

“I love you too bae, keep ya head up because we gonna get through this together. You hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Aight. Go home and rest and this will be our little big secret.” He said smiling.

“Okay.” I said smiling as we both stood up and he was about to walk away but he turned around stopped.

“Come here.” He said to me.