Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Jaron

[ April ]

I wasn’t even tripping over the shit that happened a week or two ago with this punk ass nigga cause I’m over the shit. I heard that nigga been talking shit though around school like if you got something to say then come to my face and say that shit don’t be bitching to your homeboys.

“Jaron.” I heard someone say as I made my way to my locker to get my shit and go home since school was over.

I turned to see Nia. I ain’t talked to her in forever shit I don’t even remember the last time I seen her now that I think about it.

“What’s up?” I said staring her up and down.

“Can you give me a ride home?” she said.

“Damn, when was the last time we talked and you asking me for a ride?” I said.

“Please, I don’t have a ride and I would…really appreciate it if you could.” She said stepping closer to me and putting her arm through mines.

I saw Arielle walking down the hallway and I just knew some shit was about to happen because she is a big ass drama queen.

“Nah, I can’t. I have to be somewhere.” I finally said.

“Well, okay. Thanks anyways.” She said hurrying and walking off before Arielle got to me.

I didn’t say anything, I just got my shit and closed my locker.

“What was she doing over here with you?” Arielle asked.

“She wanna ride.” I said.

“WHAT?!” she said.

I laughed.

“Nah not like that, my fault she wanted me to give her a ride.” I said smiling.

Arielle rolled her eyes at me and I just smiled and we walked to my car. My phone started ringing and I already knew who it was calling.

“What’s the deal my nigga?” I said answering the phone.