Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Arielle

My mom and dad had come back from the vacation on Thursday morning but it was Friday now and I was just in class chilling. We had a substitute teacher so she was young and cool and I’m not gonna lie I wasn’t doing any work.

“What are you gonna do for your birthday coming up?” I asked Jaron.

“Nothing. I don’t want a party, I might just kick it at home or something because I really don’t want one.” Jaron said.

“Jaron what?! You are turning 17.”

“It’s not a big deal to me, 21 is and when that come then I’ll celebrate but I just don’t want a party or no shit like that.”

“Aww!” I said.

The door opened and Nia and Tyrin walked in and they both were just smiling. I wonder why she was just cheesing like that and she was glowing like she just had sex. I just rolled my eyes and when she saw me do that she grabbed his hand.

“Damn Tyrin hitting Nia now…talk about glowing her ass lighting up.” Darrius said laughing.

I looked at him and he stopped laughing and looked down at the table.

“Damn.” Jaron said shaking his head.

Tyrin came over and tried to hug me but I pushed him away from me. I did not want him touching me after being with her, I don’t know what they did.

“Mane what’s up with that?” Tyrin said looking at me.

I just got so freaking mad and I didn’t even realize it.

“Don’t say shit to me Tyrin! I don’t want to talk to your ass at all.” I said.

Jaron was looking at us and when he saw I was looking her turned his head and so did Darrius.

“Arielle why you tripping on me?” he asked.

I couldn’t even look at him anymore and so I just got up about to walk out but Jaron grabbed my hands and pulled me back and we went and sat at another table. I covered my face in Jaron’s chest and he just wrapped his arms around me and I just started to cry.

“Arie, you not crying are you?” Jaron said.

I didn’t even say anything because he probably got the hint. I hope he didn’t do anything with that girl but she was freaking glowing and I’m not the only one who saw that. It’s not a coincident that they came in together.

“Arielle.” It was Tyrin.

“Aye bro back up mane, you did enough.” Jaron said.

I don’t know what happened but I didn’t hear Tyrin anymore.

“Arielle sit up and wipe your face mane you showing weakness and I know you strong so quit crying.” Jaron said to me.

I sat up and he wiped my eyes.

“Hey Arielle, can I talk to you?” Nia said smiling and sitting down on the other side of the table.

I just stared at her because I was bound to jump over this table on her and I think Jaron knew because he wouldn’t let go of me.

“Well Tyrin and I haven’t had sex since-”

I stopped her right there because first of all she shouldn’t be having sex with him anyways and I was just so ready to kill this bitch.

“Bitch why the fuck are you over here?! You are a hoe! Get the fuck out my face before I slap your ass bitch!” I yelled standing up.

“Arielle you need to tone it down sweetie because I don’t have any beef with you I was trying to be nice with you but you are not going to continue to call me out my name.” she said standing up in my face.

“Well fucking do something bitch!”

“You are provoking me right now and I really don’t want to hurt you.” She said.

“You know what Nia I don’t give a fuck at all! I hate you!” I yelled.

She slapped me across the face really hard and I mean hard because my face was stinging and it was a loud noise that everyone in the class turned and looked at us. It shocked me but I wasn’t gonna just let her hit me like that so I drew back with my fist balled and punched her dead in her mouth. I hit her so hard my fist hurt.

We started to fight again but it wasn’t that long because I felt someone tugging on me trying to pull me away. I wasn’t even yelling at her I was just hitting until I finally got pulled away from her by Jaron. I wrapped my arms around him and put head in his chest and just continued to cry. I don’t ever in my life want to talk to Tyrin or Nia they could fall off the earth and I wouldn’t care.

This is why you don’t put your trust into everyone…

Katelyn

Everything around me was so depressing, school was terrible because everybody seemed to know everything that was going on here. I know what I said to Chris was wrong and I should apologize but I don’t know if that’s gonna happen.

There was a knock on my door.

“Come in.” I said.

Chris walked in and sat on my bed and I looked down at my fingers and he didn’t say anything and I didn’t either. I really didn’t know what to say because he said he never wanted to talk to me ever again.

“Katelyn…” Chris said.

I looked up and he was staring at me.

“Yeah?” I said.

“I’m sorry about what I said to you a couple days ago. I didn’t mean it, I was just mad and I still haven’t got over the fact that my mom is gone even though it was weeks ago. I don’t know how to cope because she was all I had and it got to me when you said that. If I hurt you then I’m sorry and I mean it from the bottom of my heart I didn’t mean to hurt you…” he said while staring me in the eyes.

“I’m sorry too, I shouldn’t have said that and you did have every right to get mad at me because I know I crossed the line and I won’t do it anymore and the only reason I did it was to hurt you and I’m sorry, I know you probably hate me right now but I still…” I stopped because I can’t tell him I still love him even though I do.

“It’s straight, I don’t hate you. I just want us to be on talking terms.” He said.

“So what about your girlfriend?” I asked nervously.

“I love her…she pregnant but I love her.”

My heart broke to a million pieces when he said it not once but twice.

“…oh, well good luck.” I said glancing at him then looking back at my fingers.

“Thanks, I still have to tell your mom and dad.” He said standing up.

“Have fun with that.” I said with a slight smile.

He got up and came over to me and pulled me up then into a hug and hugged me tight and I hugged him back. He let go and walked out my room closing the door and I laid back on my bed and started crying my eyes out.