Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Tyler

“Take your sister to your grandmother’s house and your dad and I will be home later. Stay out of trouble Tyler, I am not playing with you.” My mom said handing me Hayden.

“I’m not gonna get in trouble ma.” I said staring at her.

“Just get her something to eat and drop her off please.” She said.

“Alright.” I said.

I was at the hospital right now getting Hayden for her and Courtney was with me. My mom looked extremely tired and depressed like I have never seen her or my dad like that. Since this Katelyn situation all they do is sit up here all day and then when they do come home, they go to sleep. It’s been real depressing at our house and I could understand why because it’s a fucked up situation.

Me and Chris went to that nigga house and we had it out but nobody needs to know about that so I won’t speak on it cause it was bad.

“Do you have her carseat?” my mom asked.

“Yeah ma we good. I got her.” I told her.

“Okay be safe.” She said.

“Alright take care.” I said walking out with Hayden and her bag.

Courtney looked at me and started laughing. What the fuck was she laughing at?

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You look so cute carrying your little sister like she’s your daughter.” She said smiling.

“You want one?” I said looking at her smiling.

She laughed. “Yeah, just not now but if we keep doing what we are doing I think it just might happen.”

“I wrap it up every time.”

“That don’t mean nothing.” She said smiling.

“I mean if it happen again then it is what it is. I’m not gonna bail on you this time.” I said walking to my car and unlocking the doors. I put Hayden down along with her diaper bag to fix her car seat cause I just threw that shit in there.

My phone started ringing and I went in my pocket and got it to see that it was Nia and I just ignored the call and put it back in my pocket.

I turned around and saw Hayden playing with Courtney and I just stared at them. Why the fuck they playing in the hospital parking lot?

“Can we take her to the park before we drop her off? She’s so cute.” Courtney said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Come on Ty, you can’t just drop her off. She needs to have a little fun and fresh air.”

I rubbed my head and stared at them.

“Alright I guess but we not bout to be there all day Courtney.”

“Hush, it’s your sister.” She said walking over and handing her to me.

I put her in her car seat and all that shit then we got in and pulled away. I just felt like the paparazzi was somewhere hiding and I don’t need them trying to flash stupid ass pictures making up dumb ass stories.

She was in the back seat talking all kind of stuff, you know how babies are but shid I love that little girl with my heart and I fucking kill somebody over her or any of my sisters cause I don’t give a fuck. I think I prove that shit to myself when me and Chris did what we had to do.