Northern Lights (Part 2)

"Will you... marry me?" Y/n tears up and nods.
"Yes... yes one thousand times yes!!" Overwhelmed he stands up and scoops her in his arms and they giggle as he swings her around. He places her down and slips the ring on.
"Perfect fit." He smiles. "Let's take a photo and tell the Y/n Zak shippers." She nods and he grabs his phone and stops the recording.
"You recorded it?" She smiles.
"Of course. We can watch it as many times as we like."
"You're so cheesy." She jokes and they take the photo, flashing the ring.
"I'll post it when we get to the hotel. I'll call the limo so we can celebrate ahah."
"Okay! Sounds good but I wanna watch the lights a little longer..." she smiles and then swallows hard. "There's something I gotta tell you..."
"Okay... what's up? I'm all ears."
"Uh.. I smoke.." she looks down at the ground.
"That's all? Babe it's okay I know haha." She looks at him surprised.
"How did you know..?"
"I've seen you sneak off to the balcony. I went to check on you one day and saw you. I thought you would tell me when you're ready." He smiles a smile that shows he understands. Y/n sighs of relief and hugs him. "You can have one now if you want. It doesn't phase me."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course. Just let me know when you have one and I'll keep you company." She nods and smiles again, pulling out her pack and bringing one to her lips, lighting the lighter as it illuminates hers and Zak's faces. She takes a draw and blows it out, inhaling first and away from his face. They look up at the northern lights, happy, and ready for their new lives.

Once the limo drops them off, they get to their hotel room and Zak pulls out a bottle of champagne he had been hiding. He pours them both a glass and they grab candy, cuddling as they watch a movie.
"Oh I almost forgot to post the photo!" Zak quickly does and leaves the caption 'Finally did it!' Already there are tonnes of likes and comments about the new engagement.

SkepY/nshipper: Finally!! Omg I'm so happy!
JustVurb: Awe where's mine?
Dream: I'm so happy for you both! Congrats!
Skeplover273: Awe I wish it was me but congratulations.
Badboyhalo: AHH IM SO HAPPY!!! o(^▽^)o
A6D: Congrats you guys! Can't wait for the wedding~

Eventually they both fall asleep during the movie, Zak holding Y/n in his arms tight. Both happy and content with the night which they will never forget.

____________________________

Well? What do you think? Happy they finally tied the knot? Haha anyways, sorry for toying with your hearts again bbs. Ilyasm!
Also, idk if I thanked you but Thank you all sm for the support and the 10k reads! I was so happy when I saw it!!
The final chapter of Skeppy x Reader ~ I love you will be out hopefully tomorrow if I have time. I'll make sure it's extra special for you all and extra long!!
Word count: 525