Drinking

Zak/Skeppy's POV

I'm woken up on the couch to Y/n, poking me.
"Zakkkk" she says, sounding tired but goofy.
"Nngh.. whatttt?" I reply, sleepily. She sits on top of me.
"Wake uppp I'm boreddd" I stare at her blankly.
"Are you drunk..?"
"Pfft nooo" looking over at the empty bottle of vodka and lemonade, I sigh.
"Y/n, I can see the empty bottles" she gasps and jumps off my, running away.
"NOO YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!" Confusion sets in and I sit there for a couple minutes, feeling dazed. I finally get up and look for her. "Y/n..?" I look around. "Y/nnnn? Where are youuu?" I search around and hear her in one of the closets in our room.
"Nowhere!" I sigh and open the door "noooo"
"Come here" I pull her out and hug her. "I'm sorry I fell asleep.. why were you drinking..?" I frown.
"I don't know. I was thinking of seeing my brother" she smiles lousily with her eyes closed while, mine widen. I pull her in tighter.
"Absolutely not!! Don't you dare think like that! I'm not letting you out of my sight" I yell, feeling kind of hurt. "You need some water or you'll have such a big headache in the morning. Come on." Taking her hand and helping her walk straight, I lead her into the kitchen, filling a glass with some water and handing it to her. She drinks it all, quickly.
"It's too hot.." Y/n places the glass onto the counter and starts taking her shirt off.
"Y-Y/n-!" I pull it back down, blushing. "You shouldn't do that in front of me. Do it in the bedroom-" she sighs deeply.
"B-But I want you" she blushes, attempting to undress me.
"Not while you're drunk" I stop her. "I'm not taking advantage of you now c'mon, you should sleep" she crosses her arms, annoyedly looking at the ground.
"B-but.." she stops before she finishes her sentence. "Fine.." she heads to the bedroom and slams the door.
"Oh lord..."

No ones POV

Zak knocks on the door after some time. "Y/n have you got clothes on?" The was no reply. "Y/n??" Still no reply. "I'm coming in" he opens the door, peeking around at her. "Y/n- oh you're asleep.." he sits down beside her in bed and brushes the back of his fingers across her cheek. "I'm sorry if I annoyed you.. I probably hurt you by yelling-" he sighs, "even though you can't hear me.. I really am sorry. I love you too much to do that to you.." he runs his fingers through her hair. "I'll stay up and watch you tonight.. not in a creepy way just to make sure you're okay..!" The sentence she said keeps replaying in his head.. I was thinking of seeing my brother.. "I shouldn't have yelled at her like that..." I was thinking of seeing my brother.. "I shouldn't have fallen asleep.." He stands up and shuts the door, gently. "Let's clean up these bottles" He drops them in the bin and wipes down the table, placing the cups in the sink and yawns. He spends the rest of the night, binge watching Lucifer on Netflix. Slowly it becomes morning and he gets up to check up on Y/n. He opens the door and she looks up at him, wiping her eyes.
"Hey.. are you crying?" He quickly walks over and she hides her face. "Please don't hide.. I'm sorry-"
"I just.." she sniffs and her eyes come out from under the blanket. "Sorry.. I just- I uh- it's just that-" her voice is muffled but understandable. He sits next to her and pulls her up into a hug.
"Stop talking.." they stay in the hug for about a minute or two and they break apart.
"Thank you for taking care of me.." she smiles, painfully.
"Don't thank me.. you needed someone so like I said, I'm always going to be here for you"
"Have you slept?"
"That doesn't matter" he smiles, "as long as you don't hurt yourself"
"Oh, right.. promise me you will tonight?" he smiles at her
"Yeah okay.. only if you promise to wake me up if you're feeling upset or like.. how you were last night.."
"Okayy..."
"By the way, hows your hangover?" She sighs
"It's not bad like, no headaches. Just feel sick haha.." he kisses her forehead.
"Good" he smiles his signature goofy smile.

Time skiYp

They continue on with The walking dead, finishing the last few episodes. Zak falls asleep on the couch during the last episode. His head falls onto y/n's shoulder and she looks over and smiles.
"Guess we're sleeping out here.." she switches off the TV and lays him down, heading out to grab the blanket from their bed. Laying next to him, she pulls it over them both. He pulls her close in his sleep and she smiles to herself. Cute...
We should go to the carnival tomorrow while it's open.. she thinks to herself, scrolling through her phone for another half hour. How much money do I have right now.. While checking her bank account, she feels something on her shoulder. When she looks over, there's a giant brown spider. She jumps up and it wakes Zak up.
"I-I'm up!" He says loudly before looking at Y/n. "What's going o-" his face goes pale. "That's a big spider.."
"Shh- I don't want to frighten it and have it bite me.. just please help me get it off out on the balcony" she smiles, scared and he nods.
"Cmon then quick" he races to open the balcony door and she walks out. She holds her shoulder over a plant, guiding one of the big leaves onto her shoulder so it could walk off. It frightens it and it runs around to her back.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Zak help please—" she starts panicking and he tears off a giant leaf from one of the over hanging trees as to not ruin their plant.
"Okay, dont lean over but just stand near the rail. I'll flick it off over the balcony." Y/n nods and follows what he says. He pulls out his phone and takes a photo.
"What are you doing??"
"So we know what it looks like for when we need to find out what the hell this thing is"
"Okay.. get it off now" He flicks it off the balcony and she lets out a large sigh of relief.
"Thank god that's over.."
"Yeah.. let's find out what the hell that was" he sends it in his General discussions chat on discord and they head inside. People reply instantly. Zak reads it and smiles.
"The spider is called a huntsman and it's apparently harmless to humans. Very common in Australia and rare in other places."
"Still scary though.. can we go back to sleep..?"
He chuckles.
"Sure. Back on the couch?"
"Mhm!" They lay back down in the same position and soon fall asleep.

——————————————————

Sorry it took so long for a chapter- I had my high school ball so I was pretty busy doing all that haah...
I also have to edit for yt lmao but ya.
If you have never seen a huntsman, imma get you to google it. It looks scarier than it is I swear