Cheat

Zak spends the morning with Y/n and then he takes her out to a surprise spot. They have a picnic and feed the ducks on a hill over looking the river.

"Zak don't throw the bread at the ducks! Throw it next to them." Y/n shouts out to her childlike boyfriend.
"They'll be fineeee!" He says back, throwing another piece at a ducks head.
"Zak!!" She says loudly, startling the ducks that were nesting by them.
"Hahaha it's okay babe! It's just bread it won't hurt them." She grunts and crosses her arms turning her back on him. "Awe baby don't ignore me..." he wraps his arms around her waist and gives her a hug.
"Hmph! How would you like it if you had bread thrown at your head."
"I dunno. Free food is free food even if it's bread." He jokes

After bickering for another half hour, they pack up and head to a spot for dinner. They get takeout and sit in a cliff, looking at all the LA lights.
"It's beautiful Zak.." she smiles at him.
"No you're beautiful." He says, returning the smile. She rolls her eyes at him and leans on his shoulder. They spend a little while longer there and then head home.

"I'm gonna sit on the balcony for a bit."
"Okay babe. I'll come out soo-"
"Nono it's okay.. I just need some time alone sorry." She smiles.
"Oh okay. I'll see you inside soon then. I love you~"
"I love you too." Y/n heads onto the balcony, shutting the door behind her. She pulls a cigarette out her pocket, and a lighter and lights it inhaling as she does. Her phone rings and she answers it swiftly.
"Hey babe! How are you?" She talks on the phone for a while and once she's finished her cigarette, she hangs up and heads inside. As she turns around after shutting the door, she sees a very hurt looking Zak. "Hey... What's wrong you look upset..?"
"Who were you on the phone too?"
"Wha-? Zak what's going on..?"
"Who was that on the phone? Are you..." he swallows hard, "..are you cheating on me?" Y/n steps back in shock.
"No no! Of course not I would never!"
"Who was that then..." Zak clenches his hands into fists and then starts walking towards Y/n angrily.
"I-It was just a friend!" She replies, walking backwards to distance herself from her clearly very angry boyfriend.
"You called them babe! Why?!"
"Because I call all my friends babe!"
"What's their name then?"
"Jordan!" As y/n says that, she trips over a pillow which was left on the floor. Zak stands over her. "Zak what's going on?"
"So you are cheating on me!"
"Jordan is a girl! I wouldn't cheat on you! You have met her before!!" She holds her arm up to shield her from Zak, her eyes squeezed shut tightly. She hears keys jingling in the door and looks up. Zak looks over as well.

"Y/n?? There you are!! I've been looking for you everywh-" Zak freezes as he walks in the door and sees a lookalike of himself. "What. The. Fuck?"
"Zak..? But if you're here then who..?" Zak moves swiftly and pulls the lookalike away from Y/n, dragging him out. Y/n stays sitting on the floor, confused and shocked. After about 5 minutes, Zak walks in again and helps her up.
"Did he hurt you in any way?? Are you okay??" He says, inspecting her.
"N-No.. is this the real you..?" She pulls up his shirt and sees a scar he got when he was nine, in the same spot.
"Yes.. of course it's me! I went out early this morning to get something.. it's a secret so I can't tell you. When I got home at about lunchtime, you were gone... and your car was there." He pulls her in to a tight hug, placing his hand on the back of her head.
"So.. all of today wasn't you..?"
"What do you mean?" He questions confusedly.
"We went out this morning and fed ducks and stuff.. then to a lookout over the city.." she frowns.
"I'm sorry babe.. I don't know who it is. He looked exactly like me. I've never seen a doppelgänger like that before.. it was kinda scary.."
"Ya think?" She sighs.
"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Zak asks, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah I should be why?"
"We're going somewhere... you have to pack a suitcase though."
"A suitcase? What for?"
"Might wanna hurry, we leave in 40 minutes!"
"40 minutes-? Oh damn okay. I'll pack now." She kisses his cheek and heads to their room.

-50 minutes later-

Y/n and Zak are heading to the airport, Y/n still clueless of what's going on and where they're going. Soon after, they're on an aeroplane on their way to Iceland. When they make it, Zak takes Y/n's hand and leads her to the baggage collection, and then to the chalet who takes them to their hotel.

"Good evening. Welcome to Chapel de Fraunce. What can I do for you both?"
"Hello! My name is Zak Ahmed. I called a few days ago about a room?"
"Ah! Yes! Here are your keys. Enjoy your stay with us."
"Thank you! You too-" Zak realises what he said and Y/n chuckles at him.
They make it to their penthouse suite and Y/n begins making fun of him for it.
"Hahahah how do you mess that up hahahah!" She's caught off guard as he grabs and cuddles her.
"Haha! I got you now!" He laughs.
"Hmmmph... where are you taking meeee?"
"There's something cool I wanna show you!" He takes her to a room with loads of candy.
"Oh my gosh! I love it!" He puts her down and she takes different candies like Hershey's and Reece's Pieces but Zak stops her. "Hey! What's the big idea!"
"We have a big day planned tomorrow and it's 3 am. We can have these tomorrow."
"Awww okay.." Y/n puts her candy back and heads to bed with Zak. They're woken up by the ringing of Zak's phone. "Who is it..?"
"It's bad. I'll be right back." He says and gets up to take the call.

"Hello? It's 4 am.."
"Oh sorry Skep I forgot you're in Iceland now! Are you nervous?"
"Yeah.. tomorrow, we're gonna go [SPOILERS]"
"That sounds wonderful! Okay I'll let you go to sleep now. Night!" Bad hangs up and Zak heads back to bed and cuddles Y/n.

___________________________

I'm sorry this took so long! This story is slowly coming to an end (3 more chapters sadly :( )
Anyways! Not to worry because I'm currently working on another story! (It's another Skeppy fanfic but with a twist)
Word count: 1144