Lies

Zak and Y/n both have busy days planned. Zak is going to be recording and doing events while Y/n is going to be spending the day with her friends.

"Okayyy I'm heading off now." Y/n kisses Zak on the cheek. "I'll be back by twelve...ish.. I think."
"Tonight? Stay safe and CALL ME if anything happens okay?" He looks at Y/n concerningly and she smiles to reassure him.
"Yeah of course! Love you~" she giggles as she grabs her keys and leaves Zak in the apartment, alone. Zak sighs, unsure of what to do first. There was still 20 minutes before the event so he decides to just wait on his server and talk to Daryl.

Y/n speeds a little, realising shes late.
"Arghhh! They're gonna kill meeee.." she says over and over. "Dang ittt-"

-Time skip-

Y/n makes it to her friends house and hurries to the door. She rings the door bell and hears footsteps. The door opens and she sees a very angry Shay, standing there with her arms crossed.
"Save it." Shay says and opens the door.
"Okay.. I'm sor-"
"I said save it. It's a concert it's not something you can be late for."
"I know..." Y/n heads inside and Shay closes the door behind her. "Miranda-!"
"Y/n!" They hug "It's been forever!"
"I knoww! I didn't know you were coming."
"Yea.. surprise!" Miranda, Shay and Y/n talk for a few minutes and then they head out to leave. Y/n drives because they hadn't been in her new car yet while the other two jump in the passengers. They listen to P!nk and on their way to her concert.

"We're here." Y/n says as she parks the car.
"Yess! I'm so excited!" Y/n and Shay laugh as Miranda jumps around. "Let's goooo-!"
They all get out the car and head inside. Y/n looks around the venue and sees Justin Bieber merchandise.
"Thanks for these tickets again Shay.."
"It's no problem!"
"Why is there Justin Bieber merch at a pink concert?" Miranda asks.
"I dunno.. maybe something new they're trying?"
"Okay..."

-Time skiPp-

"And tonight.. We know who you're all here to see... drum roll pleaseeeee!" Everyone taps on their legs as a drum roll. "Here he comes!"
He? Pink is a she right..?
"Here he is! The man you have been waiting for!! JUSTIN BIEBER!" Y/n and Miranda's faces drop.
"Seriously..." They say at the same time.
"Wanna go get some drinks? I'd rather do that than listen to this shit..."
"Yeah... I'd rather that than listen to BabEh bAbEh bAbEh oHHhhHhhH." Miranda mocks.
"Where are you both going?"
(Before I keep going this is like, before JB turned okay— pls don't come @ me bc it was when he had long hair in like, 2015)
"Justin Bieber.. really Shay?" Miranda says.
"I thought you liked him?"
"We never have... you should know that." Y/n and Miranda leave and head to the bar while Shay talks to other Justin Bieber fans.

-yez I kNowsw ThERES aloTta tImeskOops but It's already 500 words for her story and I'm not even up to the plOtttt okkk bye-

Shay heads out to the bar after the concert. Y/n is sober after having one drink before the three hour concert while Miranda is pretty drunk. They head out to the car in mostly silence, apart from the occasional laughing here and there by Miranda.
While driving, y/n decides to break the awkward silence.
"I'll pay you back for mine and Miranda's tickets." Shay doesn't reply. "You can't be mad at us. You lied to us."
"Well I'm sorry. I can be mad because you ditched me!"
"You lied to us. You know we hate Justin freaking Bieber."
"So what? You ditched me!!"
"Guyyyyysssysysys... chillll outtttt babies.." drunk Miranda says, her curly hair messy from her laying down.
"Miranda shut up." Shay snaps.
"Bruh leave her alone-"
"No you shut up too. You can't get pissy at me!"
"Shay I swear to god."
"No. You are both pathetic! You left me after I bought you tickets! They were $200 each!" Y/n stops the car and pulls out her purse. She pulls out some money and throws it at her.
"Now get out. I gave you $700 so don't say it isn't enough. Get out and walk home or catch a cab or something."
"Fine! Whatever." She takes the money and gets out. Y/n drives away, leaving her to fend for herself.

She heads to Miranda's and her boyfriend comes out and helps her out of the car.
"Get her some water. She's gonna be hung over as heck tomorrow if you don't." She laughs.
"Yeah alrighty. I'll make sure she drinks plenty. Thank you again." He closed the door and her car is quiet and empty. She puts on some music through her aux cord.

I'm thinking too much again...
I can't sleep it's 4 am,

She checks the time on her small screen in the centre console. "4:32 am... dang this song is kinda spot on."

I gotta be somewhere tomorrow,
I don't wanna go out tomorrow,
I'm thinking too much again,
How my life will end,

Y/n gets heavy eyelids and speeds up slightly to get home faster.

I have to live tomorrow,
I don't wanna live tomorrow,

Thought fill her head of that night her and Zak got into the crash. She starts to shake, remembering how she didn't know if they were going to live or die, seeing his lifeless face, coated in drops of blood... she tears up.

Fuck my thoughts,
I think to much, I think too much

She wipes away her tears and pulls into her apartment building's parking garage, parks and then heads up the elevator. As soon as she walks in the door, Zak hugs her tightly and then pulls away to look at her,
"What took you so long I was worried something happened... Is everything okay you look like you were crying?"
Y/n doesn't say anything but just hug him tightly again, half asleep. Zak picks her up bridal and she lays her head on his shoulder. He lays her in bed, takes off her shoes and pulls the blanket over her. "You can tell me tomorrow. Good night princess." He says, kissing her forehead and cuddling up next to her.
"Goodnight..." she mumbles "I love you.. Blue"
"I love you too Chia..."

———————————————————

I'm sorry! I forgot Wattpad existed for a hot minute but I'm bacK with anOTHER chaPter!
The song was called 4 am by Girl in Red by the wayyyy
Almost 10k reads aswell ahhh! I love you all sm ❤️