Reunited

Y/n sits at her desk, drinking tea and going through YouTube.
"There's no one new to watch these days" she sighs as she's scrolling. She eventually comes across a creator she has never heard of. "Skeppy? Huh.." she reads the title out loud. "So I trapped 100 kids in my basement?? What the heck?" Pressing on the video she starts watching, confused at what's happening at first. Keeping the video on in the background, she searches him up on google. "Zak Nazir Ahmad... wait.. short Zak? Blue?!" She feels butterflies in her stomach. "Oh my god I need to try get in touch..!" She pulls out her phone and dials his number, holding it up to her ear. "Sorry, your call cannot be connected" Aw man.. she tries again... the same thing. "Once more.." she dials it again and this time, it rings. A familiar voice comes through shortly after
"Hello?"
"Hey is this Zak?"
"Depends on who's calling.."
"Hmm.. Blue chia seeds?"
__________________________
Context: When Zak and y/n were younger, y/n called Zak blue because he was obsessed with the colour and Zak called y/n chia because you loved chia seeds. They used the code "blue chia seeds" whenever they wanted to get into forts and other things.. back to the story~
________________________
"Wait Y/n?"
"Hii.." she chuckles nervously.
"Hi!" He replies excitedly "how have you been?"
"Pretty good and yourself?"
"Really good actually!"

They continue talking and catching up for the rest of the night and eventually FaceTime, talking about all the things they've missed. Eventually, Zak convinces Y/n to download Minecraft again and they play together for a while
"You're such an try hard haha"
"Pfft no I'm not!" Zak and y/n spend the next few hours playing together till

Bing!

A notification snaps her back to reality. She looks down at her phone and gasps.
"What's up?" Zak asks curiously but concerned.
"It's nothing..-" she opens the messages

"Come home" rolling her eyes she replies
"No."
"Get your ass home now"
"Why should I!"
"Because I'll come get you if you don't"
"Will you really?"
"Yes now home. Now!"
"Hmmmmmmmmmm...... No."

Throwing her phone she groans. I'm not going home... abusive asshole. I hate thisss!
"Everything okay..?" Zak asks and it makes her jump.
"AcJ— yeah! Everything's fine!" She smiles
"I don't believe you" she wipes away the tear running down her face and Zak spots her. "Aha! See you aren't! What's wrong?" She looks away and her eyes swell with tears. "Wait-" Zak starts again, "I didn't mean to make you cry.. I'm sorry. Just know I'm not going to force it out of you butttt.. when you are ready to tell me I'm here to listen!" She sniffles and smiles.
"Thanks.." she mumbles, "same goes for you." She looks at the time. "I have to get ready for work.. I'll be back later tonight though." She stops herself before hanging up. "Before I do, where are you at now?" She tilts her head.
"Right now, I'm in California. What about you? Still wherever Harvard was?" Her eyes widen and a grin grows on her face.
"I live in California too-" Zak's mouth drops.
"Seriously? Oh my god-"
"I live at Okepad apartments" she says, quickly and excitedly.
"Mine is 10 minutes away— Purpod Palace"
"Omg! That makes me so happy!" She smiles getting giddy. "Oh yeah work- damn I have to get ready. You okay with watching me put on makeup and stuff?" She chuckles.
"I mean, I don't mind"
"Good because I don't want to be alone.."
"I need to get ready too. I'm going for dinner with my friends to some restaurant called.. Cradella?"
"Wait Cradella Rose? Like the fancy place?"
"Yeah why?"
"This is full of coincidences" she chuckles
"What?"
"I work there" there's a second of silence and then Zak laughs.
"We're just meant to be best friends. The world is telling us!"
"Yesss" I can't help but feel a tad disappointed when he says friends.. just friends?"

TiMe skOoP

Y/n makes it to work on time and clocks in. She begins serving people and seating them, then, after an hour of non stop work, she sees him. Zak's here... Hbsbdbdn he's here— she walks over to him and serves him, seating him in a booth.

She hands him a menu and smiles.
"How many members of your party are there sir?" Zak looks up having not realised before that it was y/n
"Oh my god- Hiii"
"Hey" she chuckles. "I'm sorry I can't talk properly right now. My boss is an ass" she frowns.
"It's okay. When do you finish?"
"In another two hours"
"After your shift we can talk outside"
"That sounds perfect"

They spend the two hours glimpsing over at each other, doing something to make the other laugh.

Time skip

As y/n is heading out, she hears a couple of guys begin talking about her,
"Look at that girl.. she's a cutie, a complete babe!"
"She'd be alright to smash.."
"Doggy style" they start laughing and y/n walks out quickly. As soon as she walks out, she's greeted by a warm hug.
"God I missed you so much- you have no idea how bored I was... then I got busy with my uh, job"
"YouTube? It's really cool how you can do that for a job to be honest. I want to start a channel but like, it's a lot of work"
"Oh you know about my channel?"
"Yess! I love it!" She smiles. The door opens and they pull apart.
"There she is" looking back, she recognises the spiky haired blonde from in the restaurant.
"I'm sorry may I help you?"
"Yes ma'am" he licks his lips, looking her body up and down. Disgusting rat
"With what?" Just smile.. Zak is there so they can't do anything for now.
-tRIGGER WARNING-
Your POV

He grabs my hips and pulls me close. I let out as huff as he smashes his hips into mine and begins kissing my neck. I squeeze my eyes shut tight, and try to break free, but fail as his friends grab my arms. "Cmon dude let her go" Zak says, trying to grab me back. One of them pulls Zak back and holds him there. I can see him struggling to break free. He forces me down to the ground and it makes me hit my head. "Please... stop.." I keep trying to fight back but it doesn't work.

_________________________
Okk so, bit of a cliff hanger thereee. If people read this more I will post regularly (maybe once every second day.. idk) for now it will be whenever.
If I forget to post or smth then comment and tell me lmaoo
Anyways that's allllllll byebye

Word Count: 1137