♔Chapter Eighteen♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 18

Picture: Sasha Summers

Sasha~

“So what do you want to do today?” Xavier asked me while we were eating breakfast. While Lacey and I were talking I had found out Xavier and Lacey’s boyfriends Carter were playing in the game room. Carter and I haven’t spoke, but I kind of wanted to get to know him.

 He was so quiet when Lacey and I walked in to call them from breakfast.  Lacey had just left with Carter to go out. “Um. Well what do you have in mind?” I was curious to see our little town.

 Being here for a week and not being able to go sight seeing was kind of sad. “Come on Sasha tell me what you want to do.” Looking up from my plate of cold scrambled eggs I took a good look at Xavier.

 His navy blue shirt clung to his body like a god. The 2o’clock shadow on him make him seem older. The way his eyes held power made me feel like a coward. Maybe going out with him wouldn’t be right.

 I mean we are on two totally different social scales. I’m at the bottom with the losers, while this, this god is at the top looking like he owns the place. “I don’t know. Why don’t you take me home?” The hurt look on his face made me feel a dull ach in my chest.

 “You don’t want to be seen with me?” The soft hint of hurt in his voice brought me shock. “What! No. I just thought it wouldn’t be good ideas seen as we are you know.” The confused look on his face just brought complications.

 Sighing I said, “I wanted to go into town to look around.” He made explanations seem so difficult. “No wait tell me what you meant by being seen together.” His brows furrowed together.

Standing up he walked over to my side and crouched down on his knees. I had to look slightly down at him to speak, “You know what I mean.” Biting my lip I looked away. “No. I really have no clue what you’re talking about.”

Closing my eyes and trying not to scream in frustration I said, “You know what just take me home.” I wasn’t up for his bullshit. Either he was really confused or just mocking me.  I know I will never be up to his lead.

 I know that I may have some weird feelings for this guy that I have known for what? A week. But being able to have a friend before my life will end would be nice. “No Sasha, listen. I want us.”

He paused for a second before grabbing my hand in his he went on. “I want us to be friends. I want you to be able to talk to me and tell me how you feel.”  Even though he used the word friend it meant a lot to me to see we were both on the same page.

I leaned over and gave him a hug. The tingles I felt, felt so right. “Okay little missy let me give you a tour of my little town Oak Village.” Giggling I got up. “Wait silly! I need something to wear.”

 He sighed in fake frustration. “Fine get your little ass up to Lacey’s room. Find what you want and take a shower.” I looked at him anxiously.