♔Chapter Thirty five♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 35

Sasha~

“Blade cut faster!” I whisper yelled at Blade. He had just gotten out of his cuffs and was trying to open mine with a chipped piece of cement we found. The cuff around my left hand was killing me. It was defiantly broken. I hissed in pain as he finally opened it.

My arm fell limp against me. Blade reached down and worked on the cuffs around both my legs. The only noise that could be heard was metal against concrete. Our hash breathes came out labored. Both dehydrated and tired, holding ourselves up right was our biggest problem.

As the last cuff was cut, my body felt exhausted. I fell limp against the wall behind me. Blade looked at me with tired eyes before sitting down next to me. “Now what?” He whispered to me. I looked at him with concentration.

“Well we are in a cell, got to open the door.” I gave him a tiny smile of encouragement. Blade recklessly got up of the floor. His steps were uneven and clumsy. We were both in bad shape. I shifted my gaze toward my broken left arm.

It laid limp beside me. Looking around to hold it up right, I found a broken large piece of chain. Tying in around my neck, I pulled my arm upright. Hissing in pain my arm laid sturdily on the piece of chain. It wasn’t the best treatment, but in time it would get numb.

“Got it!” Blade whisper yelled to me. I tried standing up using the wall as a support. A shiver ran down my spine. It wasn’t from fear or the cold wind that hit my body. No. It was a feeling that I had from the pit of my stomach, a good one.

Making my way toward Blade, I let out a sigh of relief. We were going to escape. BAAMM! We froze in silence. The sound came from upstairs. “The-theirs someone upstairs.” I said in a shaky voice. “Get in the corner.” Blade’s voice held authority.

I quickly complied and made my way toward the darkest corner. Blade followed me close by. We sat huddled in the corner. Fear nagged at me. Who was up their? Had Xavier come to save me? “Blade who’s up their?” I looked up at him to see that he was paying close attention to the cell door.

“More people have come.” With wide eyes I looked up. Could Xavier really be up there? Suddenly there were footsteps coming down the stairs. Blade and I huddled closer together. “Luna.” A low voice spoke out. “Where are you?”

Heavy footsteps came toward the cell. We watched from our spot as a young man approached the cell. “Derek!” I screeched out. Jumping up with weak feet I ran to Derek. It was until I got a good look at his face was when I gasped.

“What happened to your face?” There was a huge gash on the side of his head; blood was dripping down onto his shirt. He just gave me a halfhearted grin. “You should have seen the other guy,” He all but crooked out. Grinning at him with tears in my eyes I jumped into his arms.

Tears threatened to spill. “Ouch what’s with the chain sling?” I looked up at his blue eyes. “I got on the big guy’s nerve.” His eyes widened before turning a stormy blue. “James.” Derek growled out. Derek pulled his half bloody black shirt over his head. "Here, you'll freeze to death out there."  Complying to his comand I put it on. Turning around I could see a shy looking Blade.

The way he looked so curios made my heart melt into a puddle. He looked like an adorable puppy. “Derek this is Blade, Alisa’s mate.” Derek looked shocked as he gazed at Blade in surprise. “Dude…” Blade growled and rolled him eyes as if he was reading Derek’s mind.

“It was an act she had to do to save me.” Derek nodded and looked at Blade in sympathy. “Don’t worry we’re on our way to the pack house. You’ll be able to meet her there.” Blade’s eyes instantly lightened up.

My mind leads to the thought out my own mate. “Where’s Xavier?” I thought for sure he would be the one to come save me. Derek’s eyes darkened. “He’s just taking care of some business. Don’t worry by the time your all cleaned up back at the pack house, he will be their for you.”

I could only nod. Fatigue took over my whole body. “Let’s get you home princess.” Derek picked me up bridal style carrying me up the stairs. I turned around with clouded eyes. “Wait Derek. Blade has to come.” He looked at me with warm eyes.

“Of course princess.” I turned around to see a large black wolf. It was Blade. He bowed his head down to me before running in lightning speed. “I guess he’s going to be with us in the war.” Derek mumbled. “What war?” I asked sleepily.

“Nothing for you to worry about princess.” I fell upon a deep slumber. If only I knew my mate was out just in the front yard fighting for his life for the sake of his pack. If only I knew he was fighting for me.